Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Doors.....

mishkanchuvak

I normally go out in NYC but starting January I will be up in boston alot. How tough are they when it comes to ID's? I have never had a problem with my fake in NYC (though they often don't even card me) but since boston is a college town I would assume them to be more difficult. My fake scans, and looks very good but not 100% perfect.

Thanks

I normally go out in NYC but starting January I will be up in boston alot. How tough are they when it comes to ID's? I have never had a problem with my fake in NYC (though they often don't even card me) but since boston is a college town I would assume them to be more difficult. My fake scans, and looks very good but not 100% perfect.

Thanks

Just have some sort of a backup and you should be all set. I used a Vermont ID for years... had my pic on it too. I never got shut down anywhere. Places like Avalon, Embassy and Matrix are all 19+ tho, so you dont need a fake at those places anyways.

Just have some sort of a backup and you should be all set. I used a Vermont ID for years... had my pic on it too. I never got shut down anywhere. Places like Avalon, Embassy and Matrix are all 19+ tho, so you dont need a fake at those places anyways.

you must be bored @ work or something

haha it's principle: I don't believe the government has a right to tell me that I can't drink (while tell others they can), when if it comes down to breaking a law, serving in the military, or paying taxes I am a full fledged adult in their eyes - so even if a place is 19+ I still want to get in as 21 . :pint:

What constitutes as a valid backup ID?

Do most places scan? I think that in general if they have a scanner they don't really look closely at your ID and just pop it in the machine, and mine scans.

America: the country where I can buy a gun but not a beer, no wonder we attack other countries for no reason!

haha it's principle: I don't believe the government has a right to tell me that I can't drink (while tell others they can), when if it comes down to breaking a law, serving in the military, or paying taxes I am a full fledged adult in their eyes - so even if a place is 19+ I still want to get in as 21 . :pint:

What constitutes as a valid backup ID?

Do most places scan? I think that in general if they have a scanner they don't really look closely at your ID and just pop it in the machine, and mine scans.

America: the country where I can buy a gun but not a beer, no wonder we attack other countries for no reason!

I hope you get turned down from every bar you try to get into, arrested and sent back to whatever country you came from....haha it's principle

I hope you get turned down from every bar you try to get into, arrested and sent back to whatever country you came from....haha it's principle

Hmm, are you saying that you think that an American should get deported for violating a law here? Because that is what your xenophobic comment boils down to.

chuvak, don't sweat it....landsdowne doesn't scan.

Nah I actually want them to scan. My fake scans (making it scan is actually really easy, and only requires a basic knowledge of barcode tech.) Usually, in a place that scans you could give them the most pathetic looking fake, and as long as it scans they will let you in (since according to the law as long as the picture is you and it scans they no longer have any liability for selling to a minor).

It is a CT one. It is good, it was printed directly on a plastic card so it bends right and feels right. I have put my real CT license and my fake on a table and told poeple I know from NY to point out the fake, and they wern't able to tell. However it does have 3 imperfections: the card is a bit thicker than the real thing, although it is of the same thickness as the new CT licenses and most other state's, the lamination is not as matte as on the real one although it is still matte and it is not by any means glossy, and most importantly the CT seal on the real ones is in red metallic ink (not a hologram) while on mine it is normal red ink (I can fix this, just it is a pain in the ass to do and since my ID has never been turned down yet I don't have the need so far). Out of all of these the only one that a person would be able to really tell if looking closely is the lack of metallic ink.