Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Deep

ok, the first response i got from you that was very fair and honest. no beef..just stating you thoughts. I appreciate that.

ok let me correct myself. By a "drinking" crowd. I meant that the crowd is more into socializing and running around drinking and talking etc etc as apose to all out dancing.

At some clubs u can lose all you freinds for hosur but u dont care..everyone is dancing..the energy is good and everyone is happy..you meet people etc etc. @ deep everyone seems to be too into themselves and people dont really bug out..its more like a trendy crowd...doing their own thing..not wanting to be bothered by anyone else. Its also the..."i bumped into u accidentally but instead of just saying sory and you saying ok its all good" its more of a "im going to stare at u and act tuff for bumping into me" crowd,. i mean...HOW DARE YOU BUMP INTO ME WHEN WE ARE BOTH SQUISHED like tuna in a can in a club....

give me a break.

do u see my point?(now that we ar passed bitching and moaning at each other..and we can simply discuss)

ok, the first response i got from you that was very fair and honest. no beef..just stating you thoughts. I appreciate that.

ok let me correct myself. By a "drinking" crowd. I meant that the crowd is more into socializing and running around drinking and talking etc etc as apose to all out dancing.

At some clubs u can lose all you freinds for hosur but u dont care..everyone is dancing..the energy is good and everyone is happy..you meet people etc etc. @ deep everyone seems to be too into themselves and people dont really bug out..its more like a trendy crowd...doing their own thing..not wanting to be bothered by anyone else. Its also the..."i bumped into u accidentally but instead of just saying sory and you saying ok its all good" its more of a "im going to stare at u and act tuff for bumping into me" crowd,. i mean...HOW DARE YOU BUMP INTO ME WHEN WE ARE BOTH SQUISHED like tuna in a can in a club....

give me a break.

do u see my point?(now that we ar passed bitching and moaning at each other..and we can simply discuss)

are you boys with Silverbull & the Mask by any chance?

dont know them personally, but from speaking to them online, i can see we share similar views and opinions. So in that sense, yes.

Yeah, I can see that also ( you guys having alot in common)....you gonna be out at Cellar Bar or Crobar friday night....we can forget all this computer bullshit and do what I do best....take it out on the dance floor kid....

I Don't Mind Going To Deep, The Chicks Are Real Easy To Get. As Far As The People Are Concerned, Don't Fuck Wit Me And I Won't Fuck Wit You. Everybody In There Is Not On The Same Vibe, But About Half The Crowd Is, Maybe A Little More. I Can Adjust Myself To Any Situation And Will Not Worry About Someone Else, I Will Get Mine Regardless....wether It's A Indian Crowd, White Crowd, Black Crowd, Spanish Crowd, I Will Do It Up No Matter Where.

WTF are u talking about?

The Vibe Is Niggas Wanna Fuck Bitches And Bitches Want Niggas Wit Cash And I'm Drinkin Talkin To This Bitch And Don't Fuck Up My Pussy.

bro..... im dying over here... that shit's too funny... :bowdown::bowdown:

it's funny how nearly everybody on this board is bitcing about "oh it's not about the music anymore"... what's wrong with going out and trying to pull some ass... :beer::beer:

Thanks for all the info, on the club peoples lol. I think I recieved all the info I needed, so Club Deep is def out of the question. Think we will just say In jersey and hit up deko w/ richie santana.. But ever thing that u guys said on the board I think I will stay away from Deep, hate ghetto ass places like that..

every fucking thread you post on you mention something about bla bla bla = drinking crowd....STFU already! You and your stupid stereotypes :blown:

And yes, YOU are the asshole if you went to the same place 5 different times even though you had a bad experience there each time...

Dude you are so fucking Right,

All they want to hear is Underground, Basement and Warehouse Sessiones at shitty places and ppl that don't give a fuck about dressing and 92% Guys with UFO Pants and Fat Chicks the Venue.

You can't even mention Marquee, Viscaya, Taj and Quo to Them 'cause they are start bicthing about the "DRINKING CROWD" and Shit.

All they want to hear is Drugs, Shelter and Ikon.

What the Fuck with ppl that want to act Trendy, Drinks and Skinny Bitches.

Obviously, based on your profile and shorty's comments, you will fit into WEBSTER Hall.

...and yes Deep is HOT Music and Non Music Oriented.

what can i say? I like to be around people who are REAL. People who dont try to act like something they arent. People who like music. People who dont start fights. People who dont care about what is the latest trend or the "hott song" of the month.

The majority sucks

it is like watching the NYC version of clueless.

Anybody who has traveled enough outsied of th country knows that overseas. The music is important(i fnot THE most important factor of a night), but yet nobody bashes on a dj if he really isnt playing too well. Booze is another important part, yet you dont see people getting shitfaced and starting fights. I enjoy places that capture THAT mindset. Not the NY version which is a mix of all these differnet trends that somehow are trying to define "the rave/dance culture" when in reality..the culture is simple. take off those sunglasses at night. Put you shirt back on. Stop giving dirty looks @ people who bump into you...and actually start enjoying all the music and dont just go to hear "those pumpin ktu tracks" that make all the girlies run to the dance floor. AND HOW FUNNY IS IT, WHEN A MAJOR DJ COMES TO THE CITY, 50% BASH HIM YET THOUSAND OF PEOPLE (THE SAME WHO DID THE BASHING) GO TO SEE THEM JUST BECAUSE OF THE NAME. When you have perfectly good talent (if not even "better" talent ..locally).