Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fright fest

did they have a haunted hayride...did you go on it??

details....

ok the line was so long it was like in the park... at least 2.5 hours.. no way was i waiting for that just to be scared out of my skull.. i HATE those kinda thingsg i get way to scared. we walked through this one part where you cant see and its just like ppl hiding in smoke and they walk past you and play this screaming noise and they are all black cant see their faces.. yea i closed my eyes and held my friends hand... the noises alone were terrifying

i went early but when i was leaving i noticed alot of people coming in.....lines werent that long around 2 or three but i noticed more people entering the park....note to all dont party till 6 and go straight to six flags :pint:

i got there at like 3... went on scream machine.. no line... but nitro @ like 6 was 2.5 hours and superman was a good 2 hrs as well

DAm we used to come out of SF and go there all banged up

haha, oh LORRRD, here i have this vision of six flags as something to do when u DONT wanna get all banged up.... yet im just foolin myself because i used to go anywhere all fawked up. unbelieveable, lol.

ANYWAYS, :otopic: BUT ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD HAUNTED HOUSES??????

i went early but when i was leaving i noticed alot of people coming in.....lines werent that long around 2 or three but i noticed more people entering the park....note to all dont party till 6 and go straight to six flags :pint:

oooooo I did that the last time I went to frightfest afew years ago...it was painful...could go on any rides.

DAm we used to come out of SF and go there all banged up

hell fuckin yea, i did that about two years ago. i was at factory one night and left at like 7am and all messed up. me and my friends drove all the way down there and just bugged out more. crazy day. so many memories.

Z