Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVALON this Past Fri Nite

Hi Luz:

I am so happy that you are back. I was so sad when I thought you were banned. Did you go to AVALON on Sat.? I was going to go just to see you but my friends and I ended up at Crobar instead and had a blast.

Hey like totally Gnarly dude. Far Out! Hey promoter boy learn how to post freak! Your first time was when you used to wear your ripped stockings at the limelight you fucking sperm perm reject.

:half:

Hi Luz:

I am so happy that you are back. I was so sad when I thought you were banned. Did you go to AVALON on Sat.? I was going to go just to see you but my friends and I ended up at Crobar instead and had a blast.

I never left. Some idiotic turd chewer said I was Banned. And yeah fcuking biatch. I was at Avalon. I met that reject freaky but kicked him to the curb cause his eau de toillete smelled just like that. Crobar is the shit gurl. Too bad thiago sometimes goes there but once he smells that tina coming out of spirit he be running there like a 100 meter sprinter.

WOW! That was my very first time at AVALON & had a blast, as the nite went on and on, crowd goT bigger & better, totally wild! I gots to dance with a hot nYu chicK on stage too :bounce: haha, would DEF.go bacK !

I got there around 5 and it was pretty empty...I guess it is better early?

I never left. Some idiotic turd chewer said I was Banned. And yeah fcuking biatch. I was at Avalon. I met that reject freaky but kicked him to the curb cause his eau de toillete smelled just like that. Crobar is the shit gurl. Too bad thiago sometimes goes there but once he smells that tina coming out of spirit he be running there like a 100 meter sprinter.

lol