Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OFF TOPIC: Where to go for vaction

fearlesss

Where should I go?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I go?

• Vegas (never been)
    • Hawaii (never been)
    • Monteray Ca ( never been and I kinda want to see the great white shark)
    • Other

Since I will be have alot of free time starting next monday. I've decided to take a little trip. but do not know where to. i need some help.

Ohhh, use priceline for your hotel and airfare and save a fortune. Read www.betterbidding.com to learn what to bid.

Where to go depends on what you want to do... I like the sun and fun, so this time of year I would visit Miami, Las Vegas, or San Diego / Southern California.

What do you like to do?

Go to europe, or south america. Hawaii sucks unless you go to either the big Island or Lana'i. Maui and Oahu are tourist traps that bleed you of your money and most of the locals really don't like mainlanders.

vegas - worth a trip if you've never been. Crazy fucking people and the locals cater the tourist - most everyone there works in the tourist/entertainment industry in one form or another and know that without you, they have no JOB.

California - Blah blah blah

My pick for vacation - somewhere in south america. Brazil, Colombia, Argentina.

Also - Egypt, South Africa, Europe (anywhere but london, paris, England or France fine - but get out of the cities)

Stateside - Colorado, Arizona, Maine, New Orleans.

Go to europe, or south america. Hawaii sucks unless you go to either the big Island or Lana'i. Maui and Oahu are tourist traps that bleed you of your money and most of the locals really don't like mainlanders.

vegas - worth a trip if you've never been. Crazy fucking people and the locals cater the tourist - most everyone there works in the tourist/entertainment industry in one form or another and know that without you, they have no JOB.

California - Blah blah blah

My pick for vacation - somewhere in south america. Brazil, Colombia, Argentina.

Also - Egypt, South Africa, Europe (anywhere but london, paris, England or France fine - but get out of the cities)

Stateside - Colorado, Arizona, Maine, New Orleans.

What's wrong with London and Paris? Paris is one of the most beautiful cities that you will ever see. Why tell someone to avoid it?

since it sounds like you've got time. start in Monterey, work your way down the coast, and once you get to the border, head to Vegas and finish your trip out there.

you get to hit two of the places you wanted to, and bunch or other really cool towns/cities along the way, Carmel, Santa Barbara, LA, San Diego.

why you would want to skip Maui for the big island is beyond me...

sure shit is expensive on Maui but what do you expect

big island is good for a few hours

That's what I'm saying... therunner is really confusing me here with his vacation advice.

It really depends on what u want to do and what you're looking for

Vegas is a great place to go with friends if you wanna party, gamble, and get away from regular, mundane reality

Monterray, which i visited last summer, is a bastion of natural beauty. mountain cliffs carved out, amazing landscapes. Defintiely a beautiful place to drive thru

Never been to Hawaii, but i think im gonna wait to go there till i get older :)