Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i need some tunes

nekokaburi

tired of listening to the same old stuff, and its hard to find a good internet radio station that isnt down half the time.

anyone got any recommendations for stuff to download? just about anything that isnt rap or country and has a fast pace is good

(lately i been listening to powerman 5000 and tenacious D... pm5k is kickass, but all tenacious D has going for them is that they're funny)

tired of listening to the same old stuff, and its hard to find a good internet radio station that isnt down half the time.

anyone got any recommendations for stuff to download? just about anything that isnt rap or country and has a fast pace is good

(lately i been listening to powerman 5000 and tenacious D... pm5k is kickass, but all tenacious D has going for them is that they're funny)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TENACIOUS D!!!!!!!

GET THE WHOLE CD.. GUARANTEEEED LAUGHS!

"WE ONLY CAME TO KICK SOME ASS, ROCK THE FUCKIN HOUSE AND KIK SOME ASS.. WHAT ARE WE GUNNA DO WITH ALL THE CASH... Smoke hash and throw a big ol bash y'all"

yeah, listening to it right now (explosivo)

actually, burned an mp3 cd a while ago thats mostly just powerman 5000 and as much D as i could find

lol "i accidentally threw my special pick, it's a clear pick, i cant play without it so can i get it back please?"

"alright i dunno who has the fucking pick, but you just ruined the show for everyone else. no more D buddy, no more D"

did you see that movie about them? was on showcase a lil while ago, caught it while i was channel surfing

yeah, listening to it right now (explosivo)

actually, burned an mp3 cd a while ago thats mostly just powerman 5000 and as much D as i could find

lol "i accidentally threw my special pick, it's a clear pick, i cant play without it so can i get it back please?"

"alright i dunno who has the fucking pick, but you just ruined the show for everyone else. no more D buddy, no more D"

did you see that movie about them? was on showcase a lil while ago, caught it while i was channel surfing

NOO!! i wish i did.. I love them.. I had that CD like 3 yrs ago and listened to it EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE!

The fast food skit I cant rem it but that was always my favorite!

"With karate I'll kick your ass here to tienamen square o yeah, motha fucka

I'm gonna kick your fuckin derriereeeeee you broke the rules now I'll pull out all your pubic hair you mothafucka"