Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Game Over!!!!!

dondiezel26

Timlin is killing me, clearly the guy is good for one maybe two outs most of the time...if Schilling can pitch later in the series I say we make Lowe the new set-up man. Sox faced worst case scenario last night and made it a nailbiter, Ramirez and Damon won't have a game like that again. Also I think Pedro is gonna be psyched to pick up the sox after Schilling got the loss.

Timlin is killing me, clearly the guy is good for one maybe two outs most of the time...if Schilling can pitch later in the series I say we make Lowe the new set-up man. Sox faced worst case scenario last night and made it a nailbiter, Ramirez and Damon won't have a game like that again. Also I think Pedro is gonna be psyched to pick up the sox after Schilling got the loss.

timlin had nothing last night....and I think we made the same mistake not bringing in rivera to face ortiz.......I would be shocked if any of these games dont come down to being able to be won on one swing of the bat!!!

Hell of a fucken game Boston.....this series is going to 7 without a doubt!!!.....GO YANKS!!!!

****should have brought in foulke to face bernie!!!!

Dave.... no way... I say Yanks in 6

If we win against Pedro ( i'm yanks' bitch ) Martinez tonight.... then its all over

Fuck The Red Socks...... -bunch of fags with those knee high socks-

• 2 weeks later...