Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i hooked up with this chick at spirt classics

notallthere444

I said hi she said hi back, What did you take , Double stacked sunshines? OMG I took them to! We have so much in common, I like you so much .. You feel like you have known me all your life? I feel the same! Kissed , touched and groped for hours, we had so much in common, she was so beautiful, went to the bathroom got side tracked saw my friend nick, forgot about her 3 hours later I remembered never saw her again.. AND I WOULDENT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY

Hahhha I love drugs

I said hi she said hi back, What did you take , Double stacked sunshines? OMG I took them to! We have so much in common, I like you so much .. You feel like you have known me all your life? I feel the same! Kissed , touched and groped for hours, we had so much in common, she was so beautiful, went to the bathroom got side tracked saw my friend nick, forgot about her 3 hours later I remembered never saw her again.. AND I WOULDENT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY

Hahhha I love drugs

that was a beautiful story....i felt the love between the 2 of u...

u r an interesting sentence fragment

Do you want to fuck calvin and hobs

.....yes but first i want to punch your clown, then we can roll our faces off and be friends.......and then later post about how cool it was........have a great weekend.........:)