Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for that married chick banging the black guy on the side

nekokaburi

so is that the main reason you went with the black dude?

ummm kinda yeah, me and the side peice were tight before we had sex, plus my fiance was an asshole and super against interracial anything. but, true to cliche, i dont think i could do a white guy again.

once again, assuming. everyones got their story, if you had some buisness on the side, who am i to judge? but i hear you on the fact that a lotta girls would be comin at you with bullshit. but fuck them, they don't know you like you don't know me. my excuses and reasoning behind my actions are in result of a long and boring chain of events.

I understand and I agree with you but I'm going to go ahead and keep instigating ;)....why did you decide to fuck someone on the side instead of breaking it off w/ your fiance first....if you don't mind me asking?

haha ok, but youre gonna be sorry after cuz its nothing exciting. basically, me and the side piece always had something between us and then i found out my fiance was doing all this shit behind my back, he actually got like my worste enemy pregnant and i was being like a dumb girl and wondering if i should stay with him and blah blah blah, so my boy invited me to come stay with him to like get away from the situation for awhile, so feelings resurfaced we hooked up, i went home, packed my shit and told the asshole i was leaving.

haha ok, but youre gonna be sorry after cuz its nothing exciting. basically, me and the side piece always had something between us and then i found out my fiance was doing all this shit behind my back, he actually got like my worste enemy pregnant and i was being like a dumb girl and wondering if i should stay with him and blah blah blah, so my boy invited me to come stay with him to like get away from the situation for awhile, so feelings resurfaced we hooked up, i went home, packed my shit and told the asshole i was leaving.

well it's good to hear that your friend was there for you (in more ways than one) and I'm glad you were able to get out of that shitty relationship...hopefully things are working out much better for you now....and I'll even take back my "whore" comment ;)

fucking :werd:

especially the ones that lie and tell you somethin else to make u pissed at someone else

yeah thats totally crap! I absolutely cant stand cheaters....I mean its happened a few times to me and Im not exactly sure why....Thats one of my biggest things... you can ignore me or whatever else BUT do NOT cheat on me or lie to me and well be straight....

see roxy, i can understand that. ur fiance was an asshole, fuckin around behind ur back, and u said urself that you went right back home afterwards and left his ass.

that, i can respect.

but the chick on the other forum where i saw this story (still cant believe i replied on the wrong forum XD ) says that her husband is a good guy and everything, and she loves him, but doesnt wanna stop fuckin this other guy on the side.

that's what i got a problem with.

and yeah, Dru... i was brought up that trust was the single most important thing in the world. you break the trust, and your ass is grass. cheating/lying/betrayal, and all that other shit, it's all Hell-worthy, in our family.