Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so at work today

nekokaburi

was talkin to one of the girls, and she said that she hasnt given her bf any lovin for about 2 months now...

says that she just hasnt been "in the mood"

i told her that she should bang him at least once in a while anyways, you know? once she got started, she'd get into it too and start enjoyin herself just as much, but she says thats not the way it works, that she just ends up fakin it to get it over with...

now i'm just curious, is this how it really goes? i mean, for all u ladies that still give ur man a ride even if you arent in 'the mood', once you get started, do you actually get right into it, or is it a chore, and just no fun at all?

she was sayin that she couldnt understand why guys want to have sex every day, or even every couple of days (after i suggested that)

about the only thing i could think of to say to her was "if you're not getting into it then one of you is doing it wrong"

was talkin to one of the girls, and she said that she hasnt given her bf any lovin for about 2 months now...

i told her that she should bang him at least once in a while anyways, you know? once she got started, she'd get into it too and start enjoyin herself just as much, but she says thats not the way it works, that she just ends up fakin it to get it over with...

now i'm just curious, is this how it really goes? i mean, for all u ladies that still give ur man a ride even if you arent in 'the mood', once you get started, do you actually get right into it, or is it a chore, and just no fun at all?

she was sayin that she couldnt understand why guys want to have sex every day, or even every couple of days (after i suggested that)

about the only thing i could think of to say to her was "if you're not getting into it then one of you is doing it wrong"

not a very "professional" conversation to be having at work now is it?

Does she at least allow him to eat her box (3-4 times weekly)??? That's the MOST important.

Why should he do anything for her when she isn't putting out.

My boyfriend likes to say, 'Girlfriends are like the bus. When one leaves another one will be coming along.'

I would tell him to lay down the law with her and if she didn't shape up, to dump that bitch. Sex is important!!!

I think the more important question here is, is she hot and are you going to make a move on that shit?

I think the more important question here is, is she hot and are you going to make a move on that shit?

Exactly, I think she is sending you a message. Except you need to send her the message that you would expect it everyday and you aren't a pussy like her man is.

Say to her, 'If you were my woman I wouldn't tolerate that. I would expect it EVERY day.'

Women like it when a man takes charge.

lol i told her "i can understand maybe not EVERY day, but at least every other day, you know? gotta get some at least a few times each week. i mean hell, there's times when guys can be 'not in the mood' but if our girl wants some ass, we go for it. why? because we know that if we say no, for any reason, she'll either use it against us next time she's not in the mood, or she'll start to think we're not attracted to her anymore."

and it's true, there's times where i'm not really in the mood for sex, usually a rough day at work or whatever, but when my ex wanted to have sex, i was all for it anyways. couldnt enjoy it properly, but thats no reason to deprive her.

anyways, my question was, even if she's 'not in the mood' i told her she should put out anyways, cuz once you get started you just get caught up in it anyways, but she said thats not the case...

i wanna know if 'not in the mood' really means that even if they go ahead anyways they cant get into it, or if, like i said, one of them must be doin somethin wrong.

(she's been with him for a few years now, i think.)

and folks, believe me, if i had even the slightest chance, i'd be all over that shit.

she's between 5'3" and 5'6", maybe 110 pounds, nice tits (not too big, not too small, just about perfect for her size), in shape (not a lot of muscle definition, but not a lot of fat either, just enough to be smooth and soft, but still not a lil helpless weakling)

you cant really tell from the work clothes (white shirt they give to the kitchen staff/busboys and girls) but when she puts on her street clothes after work, holy hell.

anyways, got a lil sidetracked... so am i right? if she's not gettin into it, even if she's "not in the mood" is it just that one of them is doin somethin wrong, or is that kinda normal? (lookin to the girls for this one)

lol i told her "i can understand maybe not EVERY day, but at least every other day, you know? gotta get some at least a few times each week. i mean hell, there's times when guys can be 'not in the mood' but if our girl wants some ass, we go for it. why? because we know that if we say no, for any reason, she'll either use it against us next time she's not in the mood, or she'll start to think we're not attracted to her anymore."

and it's true, there's times where i'm not really in the mood for sex, usually a rough day at work or whatever, but when my ex wanted to have sex, i was all for it anyways. couldnt enjoy it properly, but thats no reason to deprive her.

anyways, my question was, even if she's 'not in the mood' i told her she should put out anyways, cuz once you get started you just get caught up in it anyways, but she said thats not the case...

i wanna know if 'not in the mood' really means that even if they go ahead anyways they cant get into it, or if, like i said, one of them must be doin somethin wrong.

(she's been with him for a few years now, i think.)

and folks, believe me, if i had even the slightest chance, i'd be all over that shit.

she's between 5'3" and 5'6", maybe 110 pounds, nice tits (not too big, not too small, just about perfect for her size), in shape (not a lot of muscle definition, but not a lot of fat either, just enough to be smooth and soft, but still not a lil helpless weakling)

you cant really tell from the work clothes (white shirt they give to the kitchen staff/busboys and girls) but when she puts on her street clothes after work, holy hell.

anyways, got a lil sidetracked... so am i right? if she's not gettin into it, even if she's "not in the mood" is it just that one of them is doin somethin wrong, or is that kinda normal? (lookin to the girls for this one)

why are all of your post a fucking novel?...I want to read them but it takes way to much effort

lookin for the girls to chip in on this one :P

got about 45 minutes before i gotta go to work, probably gonna have a laugh at her man's expense when i get there :P

just wanna know, is it normal to not enjoy it just cuz you're not in the mood, or is one of them (or both) just doin somethin wrong in the sack?

this is one hot chick, if he aint doin her right, damn straight i'm gonna try and move in.

lookin for the girls to chip in on this one :P

got about 45 minutes before i gotta go to work, probably gonna have a laugh at her man's expense when i get there :P

just wanna know, is it normal to not enjoy it just cuz you're not in the mood, or is one of them (or both) just doin somethin wrong in the sack?

this is one hot chick, if he aint doin her right, damn straight i'm gonna try and move in.

Either she is a frigid chick who plays games or has 'issues', in which case she will just make you miserable or she has no respect for her man.