Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any GIRLS on here beat the SHIT out of their MAN?

georgym

Hell yeah, I had an ex girl of mine who I loved more than anything start beating the shit out of me after she had a night of drinking and a half of lemon to the point where I had to pick up the phone to call the cops....than that's when she really laid it on me good....best make up sex I've ever had that night :drool:

lol ah that brings back memories... the good ol days when every chick i met turned out to be some kind of psycho.

i kinda take after my uncle on that one... he had a bad habit of picking psychos too, until one of the bitches killed him

and yes i am serious about that

got this chick pregnant, and he was the happiest man on earth. he was turning his life around (drinking problems, and a whole lot of other shit he was finally fixing) and everything was going great.

then one day we get a call, he's dead. the bitch said that he tossed the baby against the wall, tore the place up, then went off and killed himself.

i met this bitch afterwards, and you know how when someone's bullshitting you know it from their eyes? this chick was so full of shit her eyes were brown.

(and dont anyone try tellin me that my uncle even might have done it, i know him better than anyone, even his own mother, and he wouldnt do that shit. maybe if it was a year or two earlier, but not then.)

lol ah that brings back memories... the good ol days when every chick i met turned out to be some kind of psycho.

i kinda take after my uncle on that one... he had a bad habit of picking psychos too, until one of the bitches killed him

and yes i am serious about that

got this chick pregnant, and he was the happiest man on earth. he was turning his life around (drinking problems, and a whole lot of other shit he was finally fixing) and everything was going great.

then one day we get a call, he's dead. the bitch said that he tossed the baby against the wall, tore the place up, then went off and killed himself.

i met this bitch afterwards, and you know how when someone's bullshitting you know it from their eyes? this chick was so full of shit her eyes were brown.

(and dont anyone try tellin me that my uncle even might have done it, i know him better than anyone, even his own mother, and he wouldnt do that shit. maybe if it was a year or two earlier, but not then.)

:mad:

again way to long...anyone want to let me know if it's worth reading?