Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where are all the sweet and hot girls????

i think that i have met one or two on the board smile.gif

Some that id love to take out sometime honestly smile.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

Sleep...Ah..Those little slices of death. How i loath them. - Edgar Allan Poe

A MIGHTY TIGHTY WHITEY AND IM SMUGGLIN PLUMBS! (Holy Macaroni)

flash.jpg

hey I am sweet and love to have fun. It seems no one else likes to have fun anymore. and no one is real anymore. everyone is into playing games. what gives!

cwm20.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~

Originally posted by xtckitkat:

<~~~~~sweet girl right here cwm38.gif i taste like strawberries cwm32.gif

mmm do i have to take ur word for it, or can i take a Taste myself?

cwm7.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

flash.jpg

Originally posted by xtckitkat:

<~~~~~sweet girl right here cwm38.gif i taste like strawberries cwm32.gif

i love strawberries. my car always smells like them beteen the little trees and the sprays, why not a girl to match

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Originally posted by MissDiva:

I think I just had a career idea

Somewhere between a blind date and Heidi Fleiss?

Watch out for <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.MissDiva'sMatchmaking.com" TARGET=_blank>www.MissDiva'sMatchmaking.com</A>

lol

Rene cwm38.gifcwm38.gifcwm1.gif

I think its been done....its called AdultFriendFinder.com...or I've been told...through others...not like I would know. cwm6.gif

------------------

all the girlies say i'm pretty fly for a white guy...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Move on over xtckitkat, TrippinTrance is my secret lover, or at least I wish he was...

If only I could be the girl he might want to take out sometime... I could show him that not all girls are 30 year-old hornballs that need a piece of marathon ass...

If only he and others could see that I am sweet and delectable, and juicy and ripe, like a sweet peach... (hehe, you got that strawberry thing off, girl smile.gif I figured I'd tap into another fruit)

------------------

devilwmn.gif

Originally posted by babyface526:

Move on over xtckitkat, TrippinTrance is my secret lover, or at least I wish he was...

If only I could be the girl he might want to take out sometime... I could show him that not all girls are 30 year-old hornballs that need a piece of marathon ass...

If only he and others could see that I am sweet and delectable, and juicy and ripe, like a sweet peach... (hehe, you got that strawberry thing off, girl smile.gif I figured I'd tap into another fruit)

WOW.....well baby....gotta tell you...i'd rather have some juicy peach...ive always liked peaches. So what's up? are you all talk?

-Al

------------------

flash.jpg

All talk? Shit, I'm ready to be plucked... think you're up to the challenge?

there is nothing more than i like, then a challenge. Im game. As for getting plucked....think you can handle getting pulled a little? smile.gif

------------------

flash.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

think you can handle getting pulled a little? smile.gif

If I can handle having the sweet nectar sucked slowly from me, then I assure you a little pull here and there will not daunt me.

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

If I can handle having the sweet nectar sucked slowly from me, then I assure you a little pull here and there will not daunt me.

well...you def seem to be my type smile.gif

Check ur PMs

------------------

flash.jpg

Originally posted by liquidayo:

ive had enough of all these girls that suck and dont know how to have fun anymore!!!

And to answer the original thought, I certainly do suck wink.gif and I can have fun all the while doing it smile.gif I know there's many women on this board who could back me up... just check the sex posts

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

They don't exist. It's a sham perpitrated by the Federal Government to undermine the confidence of America's male youth.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Guest crystalmethodny

Whoah

This thread is a turn on!

Work it girls... Mmmm..

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

I have Strawberries in the fridge for lunch today.....**grin**

I would love to find a lady to fit my desires....mentally and physically. Of course, there is nothing wrong with finding a lady who meets my current desires either......**evil grin**

Just be honest with me =) I cannot stand dishonesty.

Ah, the love. And yes ladies, feel free to keep it up...I already know you are all evil and the only thing harder to find than a non evil girl is...o.....the answer to existence...;p

**sardonic grin**

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif