Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another rant...

funeralhome

why do guys feel it's neccessary to TALK TO WOMEN IN THE STREET?? most of us DO NOT WANT to talk to you! please leave us alone and let us resume our days without being interrupted my mundane, saneless nonsense..it just boggles my mind how talking to me like i'm some animal makes you think i'll actually stop to acknowledge you...i hate hearing things whispered in my ear like i'm some hoe..

why do guys feel it's neccessary to TALK TO WOMEN IN THE STREET?? most of us DO NOT WANT to talk to you! please leave us alone and let us resume our days without being interrupted my mundane, saneless nonsense..it just boggles my mind how talking to me like i'm some animal makes you think i'll actually stop to acknowledge you...i hate hearing things whispered in my ear like i'm some hoe..

just the way it is...you're a girl....we like girls....we want to fuck the girl so we try talking to the girl in hopes that we will one day fuck the girl....take it as a compliment....

i don't know, maybe it's me, but whistling and calling out and staring are not compliments to me..if a guy wants to gain repspect from a random girl in the street they should just say hello.

yeah but maybe we don't give a fuck about respect in most cases and we just like acting like the animals that we are :idea:

i bet if he was hot u wouldnt mind? ahhah

why?.. sorry to bother you..

....lol......i was just joking.......i hear ya but i dont know what to tell you.....i dont agree with that type of behavior but it unfortunately is a part of being a woman in today's world......esp in a big city........i'm sure you have good days with it and bad days with it.......i dont think you should ever really accept it nor view it as a compliment.......the essence of what you should be doing is not taking it so personal but that is easier said than done........

and not for nothing, what do you expect us to do....go up to every hot girl we see and give them a compliment or try talking to them....that shit wouldn't work either so we just enjoying screaming, "nice tits" or beeping our horn...it's actually pretty fun

lol..exactly my point.. but sometimes it's so overwhelming i don't want to leave the house... i wish some other girls would reply to this thread.. i wonder if i'm exaggerating..

so you never scream out "nice tits" or something to that effect to girls or beep your horn at them while driving by some hot ass chic with a bangin body? what am I even talking about....I beep my horn at fat chics also.....

....lol........but no man, i never have and never will.......now do i make eye contact and flirt and pay compliments?......ofcourse i do......but that stuff youre talking about is crass and disrespectful - not my style.........

i don't know, maybe it's me, but whistling and calling out and staring are not compliments to me..if a guy wants to gain repspect from a random girl in the street they should just say hello.

See, THAT'S what i hate.... these guys give good guys a bad name

Then whenever the good, tactful guys want to approach a girl, some get scared off because of their experiences.

All i know is, when you're in a city like the big apple, you have to somewhat desensitize yourself of the surroundings... where you don't let it bother you. But not to the point where you're missing out on something.... somewhat of a balance

:updown: