Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your longist time staying awake?

The most has been about 4 days. Non-intoxicated. I have never been able to stay up doing drugs for days on end. I always had to get some sleep, go to work, or do something that would interupt me. But being in the army, I have been on field exercises where I was up for three or four days at a time working my ass off.

The most has been about 4 days. Non-intoxicated. I have never been able to stay up doing drugs for days on end. I always had to get some sleep, go to work, or do something that would interupt me. But being in the army, I have been on field exercises where I was up for three or four days at a time working my ass off.

I would hve to say that you have never gotten spun w/ Tina. She will keep you awake for days.

The worst feeling in the world is after like the second day, and you start to feel like shit, and everyone is getting on your nerves and making no sense whatsoever

man o man i hear ya, that happens and i do more and it get worse hehe.

I have been awake since tuesday cus I got an 8ball of candy hehe im almost out =/

after a few days i get parinoid easily and i flip a bitch to easy haha

every binge must come to the end.. :bounce:

IM SO FUCKIN SPUN HAHA