Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check out these chicks...

georgym

Are you kidding me? Those girls are HOT & the makeup is Awesome (for those who know about makeup) I bet if you see any of those girls flirting w/ u

you would droool all over them. typical Man

ummmm no... they got hot bods, and probably look good normally, but all that makeup makes them look like clowns. sure, i'd hit it, but i'd probably hit it in the shower first, to get rid of all the paint... makeup should NOT look like it was put on with a trowel.

for that matter, makeup shouldnt even look like makeup when it's done, with certain exceptions, like that coloring under the eyebrows, or lipstick... it should enhance beauty, not cover it up and recreate it, know what i mean?

and i'm a guy, i think i should know what makes a chick hot

ummmm no... they got hot bods, and probably look good normally, but all that makeup makes them look like clowns. sure, i'd hit it, but i'd probably hit it in the shower first, to get rid of all the paint... makeup should NOT look like it was put on with a trowel.

for that matter, makeup shouldnt even look like makeup when it's done, with certain exceptions, like that coloring under the eyebrows, or lipstick... it should enhance beauty, not cover it up and recreate it, know what i mean?

I guess its all about taste :rolleyes:

thats fine but being a girl... i think she was saying that appreciating makeup and the techniques/styles/etc, from the pic, it looks like their makeup is pretty fuckin cool looking... regardless of whether or not its covering up "real" beauty... it still looks phat.

thats fine but being a girl... i think she was saying that appreciating makeup and the techniques/styles/etc, from the pic, it looks like their makeup is pretty fuckin cool looking... regardless of whether or not its covering up "real" beauty... it still looks phat.

Exactly. Thats what i was talking about ;)

Don't most girls put on more make-up when going out to a club than they normaly would.

I know my wife hardly wears any make-up at all but if we are going out to a club or a party she will put on more than usual.

Those girls do have on a lot but they still look pretty good. Remember they are not at work or out to dinner with your mom...they are clubbin'

Don't most girls put on more make-up when going out to a club than they normaly would.

I know my wife hardly wears any make-up at all but if we are going out to a club or a party she will put on more than usual.

Those girls do have on a lot but they still look pretty good. Remember they are not at work or out to dinner with your mom...they are clubbin'

:aright:

it's night time.....you're supposed to wear heavier makeup especially if you're going clubbing....i know i would and i don't normally wear a lot of make up at all but it's fun to go all out when you are clubbing.....it's part of the transition for me

:aright:

it's night time.....you're supposed to wear heavier makeup especially if you're going clubbing....i know i would and i don't normally wear a lot of make up at all but it's fun to go all out when you are clubbing.....it's part of the transition for me

not saying i'd turn it down...just wouldn't go out of my way for it...not my type at all.