Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Don't Give A F_ _ K Fridays

ok so two weeks ago.. some dumb bitch gets piss ass drunkat spectrum.. and shes all over like every guy there... i turn around and see this pic.. so i took a pic of it.. basically she wanted to get railed... she was so annoying too... but finally some guy took care of her lol

oh and did i mention.. she came with her man and they both walked out fighting and she came back in by herself to do this

47b4ce35b3127ccea8c90b99faff0000001610

My day at work today has completely sucked. From dealing with an obnoxious unprofessional attention-whore co-worker to a special ed student completely going off on me!!(i work at a high school) i just have to keep in mind that a few hours from now i'll be getting my :pint: on and not giving a fuuuuuck!! :getdown: haha

Thats The Way To Go, Dont Give A Fuck Today Say It Loud, Who's An Asshole Today, Whos A Dick Today, Who Stinks, Tell It All....

Great thread. A few weeks ago some goo gagger started posting and talking crap like he was someone on cp. Then last weekend I met him and he smelled like he forgot to bathe for the past 5 days. What a freak.

:half:

the only thing i can think of .. is how this world is unfair .. how the wars have turned ppl against each other .. how the greed have turned humans against other humans .. how selfishness have denied ppl happinness and satisfaction ..

this is the stuff that annoys me . more than my own personal view ..

peace

the MASK

wow .. what do u do working too much over weekend man???

i work in the psych ward/emergency room of a hospital... when people try to jump off bridges/buildings, overdose, cut themselves and shit like that, the cops take them to us... i do the initial interview and report to the nurses/docs... basically im a hired goon with a college education in psych.. but im trying to clear 45/50 so i try to pick up overtime when i can get it..

i work in the psych ward/emergency room of a hospital... when people try to jump off bridges/buildings, overdose, cut themselves and shit like that, the cops take them to us... i do the initial interview and report to the nurses/docs... basically im a hired goon with a college education in psych.. but im trying to clear 45/50 so i try to pick up overtime when i can get it..

i c .. interesting .. i kina know few people who should see you .. hehe ..