Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sasha reviews.... lets see em....

Sorry you missed Sasha...not sure if he's your style? He didn't spin the hard fast bpm tunes that you usually like...it was more groovy, deep, and intricately layered and delayered...if that makes any sense. Kinda hard to describe. If anyone has a track listing that would be appreciated!

The rest of the gang were missed too though! Drewminati, Bluedragon, Argdiesel, MikeK12258, Chasity, Beenie, and everyone else from da gang... didn't some of you go to Ikon?

achhhhh KK

wish i was there

i'll catch up on next party

Not saying he didn't bang it out at all...because I was dancing for a good chunk of the nite! :) My description of music must be different from yours...but I'm no expert at classifying/labelling things. I just don't think Mask would have liked it much because he prefers the harder hi-nrg crazy crazy mega-speedo bpms :hat: Sorry Sasha let you down...don't you think THREE spun some deep, dark tunes though?

you know it babe .. i dont like sasha's type of music . just not my cup of tea kina thing .. too slow for me .. thats all ..

glad u guys had fun ..

peace

he wasent bad at all. the set was diferent from last time I saw him. I realy love th mix of RIDE hi spon. the bad thing was at the door first they didn't let me in cos I wasn't wearing a botton shirt. ca u belive it? then when I went in they didn't let in my friend vcos she was tooo drunk.