Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sasha reviews.... lets see em....

omg i absolutely loved that track. sasha was awesome i thought, def not the type of music that you go nuts on the dancefloor all night, i wish they had some seating on the main floor, i just wanted to relax and listen to that system. he def had some sick sick buildups last night, and once that bass drops, daaamn. anyway, good night, only thing is that he went on kinda late, after 2.

omg i absolutely loved that track. sasha was awesome i thought, def not the type of music that you go nuts on the dancefloor all night, i wish they had some seating on the main floor, i just wanted to relax and listen to that system. he def had some sick sick buildups last night, and once that bass drops, daaamn. anyway, good night, only thing is that he went on kinda late, after 2.

Werd.. Agree with every point...

First off...gotta say some of the staff at Crobar were really courteous...I brought in a stuffed backpack and the lady who checked me was patient & friendly! Later though, the door people wouldn't let in one of my friends wearing white fuzzy pants bc they were "sweatpants!" Almost didn't get in till he saw someone he knew at the door. AND later in the nite, when the same guy was sittin on the stage boppin his head away, some bouncer came over and took him away to search him!! lol...I guess he looked "suspicious" or something...funny because the guy didn't have ANYTHING on him... I guess they just yank random people from the crowd and search them in a sep room? weird....

Anyway, DJ THREEEEEEEEEEE....WOW! I LOVED his track selection...really groovy deep funky tech/prog house beats...as soon as they opened the floor I was out on it dancing away along with a handful of other happy smiley clubbers...positive vibes from everyone. Good grooves, good grooves... woot! Anyone have more info on THREE though? Did a google search and didn't come up with anything... seriously, this guy should be out and about spinning at more places :bounce: I did find out that he used to spin at Twilo though.

Sashaaaaaa.... :drool: OMG...loved him...he IS one of my favorite DJs. Nice nice chill beats with nasty heavy basslines dropped like a bomb all night long. I'm STILL glowing from last night. Man, I wished his set was recorded. And hey, wasn't this an Involver party? NONE of the songs from his album were spun…what happened to Smile or Burma! Sasha unleashed Big Top-Sub though...woot! Nasty beats. Didn’t leave till they kicked us all outa there :)

Anyway, aahhhhh....isn't Sasha a Crobar resident now?? please, please, please tell me so...hehe... I try not to worship DJs, but Sasha makes me :drool:

Big shout out to the 30+ buddies hangin out and dancing away at the stage :) You guys rawwkk! Matt, Brandon, Dan, Billy, Pat, Carmela, Anthony, Al, Milena, Tony, ROSAAAA…hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl… you looked radiant last nite!! Tell Tony to get me the same bday gift for me when my bday comes up! Hehe…

Beatkah, you were missed...hope you feel better soon girl.

Can’t wait for Sasha to come back… :spin2:

Big shout out to the 30+ buddies hangin out and dancing away at the stage :) You guys rawwkk! Matt, Brandon, Dan, Billy, Pat, Carmela, Anthony, Al, Milena, Tony, ROSAAAA…hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY girl… you looked radiant last nite!! Tell Tony to get me the same bday gift for me when my bday comes up! Hehe…

hahaha .. sounds like you guys tore it up .. i guess if i can learn from you guys some moves ... i will be un-touchable ... LOL

Anyway, DJ THREEEEEEEEEEE....WOW! I LOVED his track selection...really groovy deep funky tech/prog house beats...as soon as they opened the floor I was out on it dancing away along with a handful of other happy smiley clubbers...positive vibes from everyone. Good grooves, good grooves... woot! Anyone have more info on THREE though? Did a google search and didn't come up with anything... seriously, this guy should be out and about spinning at more places :bounce: I did find out that he used to spin at Twilo though.

http://www.balancepromote.com/index.cfm?ArtistID=4786&Details=1

Sashaaaaaa.... :drool: OMG...loved him...he IS one of my favorite DJs. Nice nice chill beats with nasty heavy basslines dropped like a bomb all night long. I'm STILL glowing from last night. Man, I wished his set was recorded. And hey, wasn't this an Involver party? NONE of the songs from his album were spun…what happened to Smile or Burma! Sasha unleashed Big Top-Sub though...woot! Nasty beats. Didn’t leave till they kicked us all outa there :)

Anyway, aahhhhh....isn't Sasha a Crobar resident now?? please, please, please tell me so...hehe... I try not to worship DJs, but Sasha makes me :drool:

Beatkah, you were missed...hope you feel better soon girl.

Can’t wait for Sasha to come back… :spin2:

what more can you say? sasha blew the roof off the place!!!

you tard are u fucking kidding me with that mask??????

I saw your sad ass 2 weeks ago at avalon what a joke....yo u missed the boat on the masks kid

girl .. two weeks ago .. i wasnt even in the country .. i have been outta the country for more than a month ..

you simply have seen someone else wearing a mask .. and i am usually not sad at all .. i bring the party to the club dear . and not vice versa ;)

and as for the mask .. it is my trademark .. i have been known as the mask and have won competitions dancing while wearing the mask ..

anyways .. do i know you ??

peace

the MASK

Just ignore her. She's been going from thread to thread trying to piss ppl off. She's probably not even a girl but some lonely dude trying to get attention by pretendin he's a she. :ghey:

soj ... haha ... is that right? wow .. didnt know .. it is all good kid .. i dont get pissed that easily .. but thanks dude ..

peace

you tard are u fucking kidding me with that mask??????

I saw your sad ass 2 weeks ago at avalon what a joke....yo u missed the boat on the masks kid

I think for this week I am gonna adopt you as my new friend.. :half:... cp style. Thiago and freaky were getting boringggggggggg.

:half: