Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sasha reviews.... lets see em....

Sasha was FUCKING SSSSIIIICCCCKKKK! That was a great night. First time going to Crobar, awesome place. Not only was the music insane, but I was REALLY enjoying the lighting too, if ya know what I mean :rofl: . We had a few problems at the door, basically everyone trying to suck more cash out of us, even though we already had a table reserved. Sasha more than made up for the hassle we had at the beginning of the night by far. All in all it was definately worth the long ass drive in the rain from Rhody and the bullshit at the door. I would definately do it again!

hahaha .. sounds like you guys tore it up .. i guess if i can learn from you guys some moves ... i will be un-touchable ... LOL

Sorry you missed Sasha...not sure if he's your style? He didn't spin the hard fast bpm tunes that you usually like...it was more groovy, deep, and intricately layered and delayered...if that makes any sense. Kinda hard to describe. If anyone has a track listing that would be appreciated!

The rest of the gang were missed too though! Drewminati, Bluedragon, Argdiesel, MikeK12258, Chasity, Beenie, and everyone else from da gang... didn't some of you go to Ikon?

Sorry you missed Sasha...not sure if he's your style? He didn't spin the hard fast bpm tunes that you usually like...it was more groovy, deep, and intricately layered and delayered...if that makes any sense. Kinda hard to describe. If anyone has a track listing that would be appreciated!

The rest of the gang were missed too though! Drewminati, Bluedragon, Argdiesel, MikeK12258, Chasity, Beenie, and everyone else from da gang... didn't some of you go to Ikon?

were we at the same night? i thought sasha banged it out all night long. never got into the deep and dark tracks like he used to drop at twilo. personally it was the worst set i have heard from him. i stayed for his whole set praying he would pull it out but it never happened.

were we at the same night? i thought sasha banged it out all night long. never got into the deep and dark tracks like he used to drop at twilo. personally it was the worst set i have heard from him. i stayed for his whole set praying he would pull it out but it never happened.

Not saying he didn't bang it out at all...because I was dancing for a good chunk of the nite! :) My description of music must be different from yours...but I'm no expert at classifying/labelling things. I just don't think Mask would have liked it much because he prefers the harder hi-nrg crazy crazy mega-speedo bpms :hat: Sorry Sasha let you down...don't you think THREE spun some deep, dark tunes though?