Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just wanna say 1 thing.

I've heard they added some nice touches... but it's going to be hard to lose that "river street stigma"....and the hoboken crowd... but hey... who knows..

i remeber my 1st time at River Street, the girls were horendous i could have sworn they were filming SHALLOW HAL the squel in there

we are very selective at the door. The owner didn't spend all this money to remodel, and let in a low class crowd...

The woner also didnt spend all this money to turn away money.... everyone is selective when there's a line to pick from... Dont get me wrong....it's great that they're trying to get something going but there will be the pressure to bring in revenue.... then the lameass promoters will get involved and put just about anyone on a list to get a commision... I hate being negative... but it's a not gonna be easy to pull off....

Speaking of which... how do you tell someone is low or high class untill they're already through the door??? Is there a class decoder ring I dont know about?????

The woner also didnt spend all this money to turn away money.... everyone is selective when there's a line to pick from... Dont get me wrong....it's great that they're trying to get something going but there will be the pressure to bring in revenue.... then the lameass promoters will get involved and put just about anyone on a list to get a commision... I hate being negative... but it's a not gonna be easy to pull off....

Speaking of which... how do you tell someone is low or high class untill they're already through the door??? Is there a class decoder ring I dont know about?????

thats why they have a door person. They get paid to figure that kind of shit out. Not to say they r always right but do it long enough and they get pretty good at it. And for the most part you can tell if someone is low class or not. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they are dressed, speak and handle (present) themselfs. Not saying 100% but for the most part.

thats why they have a door person. They get paid to figure that kind of shit out. Not to say they r always right but do it long enough and they get pretty good at it. And for the most part you can tell if someone is low class or not. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they are dressed, speak and handle (present) themselfs. Not saying 100% but for the most part.

You took the words right out of my mouth thank you.

Lana is very hot and upscale we are very selective and if the person doesn't fit the type we want we tell them to go to planet which is owned by us anyway. Last night we did 900 people and turned away 300. The reason was beacuase they were dressed not nice enough wore sneakers or came with a group of guys with no girls. You should realy come down and check the place out on SAT Lana is off the hook honestly.

Lana is very hot and upscale we are very selective and if the person doesn't fit the type we want we tell them to go to planet which is owned by us anyway. Last night we did 900 people and turned away 300. The reason was beacuase they were dressed not nice enough wore sneakers or came with a group of guys with no girls. .

I find it funny how everyone is trying to be like Deko and what Deko did when they 1st opened in Sept of 2002. Deko brought something diff to jersey. I will throw Bunka and Abyss in there as well cuz back in the day guys would get turned away on the spot if thye had on jeans

The reason was beacuase they were dressed not nice enough wore sneakers or came with a group of guys with no girls.

That is some lame shit right thurr. I can understand dress code shit. But because they came with a group of guy with no girls. Thats lame!!!!! :vomit2:

That is some lame shit right thurr. I can understand dress code shit. But because they came with a group of guy with no girls. Thats lame!!!!! :vomit2:

nothing personal or anything, but unless you're gay, no it isn't. sausage parties are not fun. not one bit.

how do you tell someone is low or high class untill they're already through the door??? Is there a class decoder ring I dont know about?????

I got mine from a box of cracker jacks.

Lana is very hot and upscale we are very selective and if the person doesn't fit the type we want we tell them to go to planet which is owned by us anyway. Last night we did 900 people and turned away 300. The reason was beacuase they were dressed not nice enough wore sneakers or came with a group of guys with no girls. You should realy come down and check the place out on SAT Lana is off the hook honestly.

not for nothing, but I like this idea. it's nice to know you can go party somewhere nice where every is dressed nice and is, i would guess for the better part, a scrub free environment and no one looks dirty.

nothing personal or anything, but unless you're gay, no it isn't. sausage parties are not fun. not one bit.

Nobody likes a sausage party....... All I'm saying is that should have been left unsaid. Thats not a good way to promote a new night.