Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The ugly ass french guy working the door at cielo is an asshole

I dont think i will ever attempt to go to that place ever again. What an ass that guy was. The black bouncer was mad cool but this french guy wouldnt let me my gf her sister and her fiance in. Were the 8th people on line all dressed in nice pants and shirts and the french dick tells us to come back in two hours casue we dont have table reservations. Im like bro you gotta be kidding me,,,meanwhile hes letting in all guys. Sorry but this place will never get my money...Since when do couples not get into clubs over groups of guys.

Man that guy was such a dick saying he could do whatever he wants. The bouncer even told him he was wrong and he didnt care. I told him that ill never come back. These places really need a wake up call.

Man do i miss centro

I dont think i will ever attempt to go to that place ever again. What an ass that guy was. The black bouncer was mad cool but this french guy wouldnt let me my gf her sister and her fiance in. Were the 8th people on line all dressed in nice pants and shirts and the french dick tells us to come back in two hours casue we dont have table reservations. Im like bro you gotta be kidding me,,,meanwhile hes letting in all guys. Sorry but this place will never get my money...Since when do couples not get into clubs over groups of guys.

Man that guy was such a dick saying he could do whatever he wants. The bouncer even told him he was wrong and he didnt care. I told him that ill never come back. These places really need a wake up call.

Man do i miss centro

Tell him thiago sent ya. They'll let you right in.

:half:

stefan is hard on people indeed sorry to hear this but hes turn down so many people during the last yr and half it aint funny, and he also use to work at centro fly. Luckily me and my peeps got to skip everybody and got taken care of by him. Hes a nice guy and the club is picky in letting people in at certain times. Once again sorry to hear that. Weds nights for louie vega roots party will nevea stop ANYONE from goin in. And yeah the bouncers, the owners, the staf, the door guys are all great people once you know them or they know you.

stefan is hard on people indeed sorry to hear this but hes turn down so many people during the last yr and half it aint funny, and he also use to work at centro fly. Luckily me and my peeps got to skip everybody and got taken care of by him. Hes a nice guy and the club is picky in letting people in at certain times. Once again sorry to hear that. Weds nights for louie vega roots party will nevea stop ANYONE from goin in. And yeah the bouncers, the owners, the staf, the door guys are all great people once you know them or they know you.

yea i hear you but i just cant deal with that bullshit anymore....i got there at 11 and the bouncer said come back at 11:30 casue the door wasnt open yet,, and i figured that since there wasnt a person on the line so we went down the block had a drink and were the second group of people on the line and the french guy starts talking shit for no reason. hes telling me to come back at 2 or 2:30.....yea im gonna come back at that time pay the $20 cover and the place closes at 4.

Man do i miss centro

so tell us...how do you really feel?

yes, indeed fuck this whole place this city is overcrowded, there is way too much traffic, way too much construction going on at the same time and not enough parking spaces.

yo staten island is a construction warzone right now... we are also at war with ugly townhouses...

Stephan can be a pain but the reality is they we an exclusive club when they opened not going for profit. The realized they have to make money to stay open. The guys he let in I'm sure are friends of his and he doesn't know you. Its a club of a lot of regulars. Normally he has to see you 2 or 3 times and remember you before he lets you in. Sucks but way it is. Once he knows you you are in when ever you want. Asking for a table obviously helps too. Better luck next time.

Jersey? Long Island? Staten Island? What difference does it make, all ya'll New Yorkers are ugly... its just a level of ugliness, that's all.

And sorry to hear about the door situation. All you can do is not give them your business. And it might prevent me from going there (never been there). Bouncers telling you to try other clubs, or to come back is a bit ironic. They think they're better, they forget they work at a fuckin door! They're NOBODY in the grand scheme of life.