Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Marathon Review of Roger Sanchez@Space

Bling

Before I start this review let me just say: "CARISA KICK UR BOYFRIEND'S BUTT FOR MAKIN U LEAVE AT 5AM. CUZ ROGER SANCHEZ ANNIHILATED THE PATIO."

What a marathon nite it was. I arrived around 12 (late by my standards) and left at ..... OMFG 9 am.... Everyone was shocked I was there so long...... Thank god for the 3.5 red bulls i had :)

To shoutout to eveyrone there would be a test in futility as i think i bumped into all of cp miami and cj LOL.

Before the main room opened, the hip hop room was radically different. Luis if you read this review leave the room as it is you finally got it right. The vip area was smaller and there was a large dancing area right in front of the booth. Perfect.

The dj warming up the crowd was not one I recognized. He was playing very very well known house tracks. All great tracks but it got annoying after a while because every track was like a club anthem. It would have been nice if he threw in some unknown tracks here and there.

Cedric's set

First off, want to say the main room was decorated awesome. It had a Oriental look to it with a chinese dragon hanging in the back and chinese banners hanging throuhout. Also the staff was dressed in Oriental garb. (ardis and eddy lookin good in the outfits). I was thinking damn is Satoshi Toomie spinning? LOL . Then i found out Luis likes the oriental look and had it set up for his bday..... nice stuff.

Cedric did a fantastic job in the main room.Just like he has the previous times i have been to space he had lots of energy and the crowd was eating it up. Cedric was up from like 1ish to 3:10 when Roger finally arrived.

Roger Sanchez main room set.

I will admit I did not like it at all. He had one or two tracks that I loved though.

One was the I have a dream intro and then he went into a very sheldonesque lust4house track . Sick.......

Bumped into half of Miami in the main room.

Great to see, Andrew, Carisa, Gregg, Renzo, Eric, Ryan(TA), ARdis, Bruno, Oscar G, Tonie(gorgeous as always..... great hanging with u as always)

Great to see Michelle dancing her ass off with that funkyness that only she brings. Also great to see Roly (bro u are a regular john travolta.... u got moves bro....) . giving michelle some competition for funkiest dancer :)

Also in da hizhouse was Dan, Diaga, DJ Onyx BCNJunkie, Sasha, didnt get a chance to say hi to lilly)Guyman good to meet u finally. Also great to meet RBS from CJ and his lovely wife. God knows who else because im disoriented right now...

Roger Sanchez and Roland Patio set

By the time i go to the patio around 545 roland was tearing it up nasty. ROland is in the zone up there. He best said it when he told me. "this is my fav place to spin" the vibe here is amazing." I could not agree more. I will start to hit the patio more often from now on.

My review of roger on the patio? -----HE OWNED ME plain and simple.---- It was as if the patio was a completely different nite for roger IMHO. He rocked it so hard I just had a smile on my face all day. (omg i said day what a long ass nite)

He played nasty nasy latin house, some classics, and just good vocal house. Roger was just dropping bomb after bomb after bomb, I just couldnt stop dancing.

The patio even at 9 am was completely slammed. What a vibe.

I want to thank Roland, DJ Speed, and Rocky for letting me party with u all in the booth with Roger. It was a great pleasure to meet roger and take a pic with him.... Super cool guy and down to earth.

Also want to shoutout to the patio peepz.

Sobeton, LadySphinx (I hope i got it right... great to meet u), Cosminigon, Karin, etc...... and was shocked to see Jackie along with the southside crew... sammy and charlie. Sammy made me crack up saying i look like neo with my shades ... LOL .

I must comment on one girl in the patio. Got to dance with her in the booth a bit as well. I believe she hangs around Cafeteria as well but she was wearing a red short top and dancing on the platforms so sexy..... can u say HOTTTTTTTTTT !!!!! Good gawd

What a fantastic nite/day I have had. Want to thank everyone at space for treating me first class. Once again Happy birthday to Luis . BTW Luis shares his bday with my mom so now i wont forget what day is bday is . heh

Well now i cant freakin sleep because my sleep cycles are all wack time to be up 48 hrs whoooo hooooooo . kill me LOL

Addendum

Bumped into Danny Tenaglia. Got to ask him about his halloween gig at mansion :) OMFG I DIED

Now that CrzyC has a boyfriend there are better ways to end the night. :cool:

Good to know Roger rocked the patio..I am coming back to Space for Sander...next Thursday the party will be @ Mansion. :hat:

note to self "get me a cutie for myself ... cuz i cant handle marathons like this too well..... good lord lol "

got to hear Roger's set on the terrace it was excellent. missed Roger and Roly tag teaming. OG still holding house in the mainroom. :)

only downside to this party, was the once again over zealous space security. Space security needs to settle the fawk down, respect people and remember that people are there to have fun.I’m exercising a great of restraint in making this statement.:half: settle the fawk down space security! :mad:

got to hear Roger's set on the terrace it was excellent. missed Roger and Roly tag teaming. OG still holding house in the mainroom. :)

only downside to this party, was the once again over zealous space security. Space security needs to settle the fawk down, respect people and remember that people are there to have fun.I’m exercising a great of restraint in making this statement.:half: settle the fawk down space security! :mad:

fuckin ego & steroid monkeys i tell ya :splat:

Hey Tony! It was great to see you back on the Space patio! Sorry I didn't stay a lil' longer to chill with you.

I had a lot of fun last night (despite one negative) and got more trashed than I ever expected or wanted to be. lol. :bounce:

:cool:

Hey Tony! It was great to see you back on the Space patio! Sorry I didn't stay a lil' longer to chill with you.

I had a lot of fun last night (despite one negative) and got more trashed than I ever expected or wanted to be. lol. :bounce:

:cool:

nah u were not trashed ;)..........................

I wasn't introduced to Carisa's boyfriend!!!!!! WHY???

You met him by the stairs when we first saw you. :doh:

And yes, I left early but it was BOTH of our decsions...had other "non-clubbing" things to do today. ;) Roger Sanchez is by far one of my fave Djs at the moment and I loved his set in the mainroom. Nothing but pure, happy, fun music that makes you dance your ass off!!!! LOVE HIM! But I :heart: my bf more. ;)