Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does it drive you crazy when ....

lalate

Doesnt it drive you crazy when you run into someone at a club and you know youve hung out iwth that person before, maybe "more", yet you can not remember who the friggen h-ll they are LOL? And it just drives you crazy that you cant remember?

Last night I stopped by a club for only an hour and half. I went right on the dancefloor and started dancing with this girl.

Suddenly, from nowhere, storms up this other girl. and just grabs me and stares at me eye2eye with this real angry look. I stare at her thinking "i know her, but what the hell is her name?" I wait cuz Im expecting her to say "dont you friggen rememebr me?"

But she doesnt. And looks even more angry cuz I dont say anything.

And then suddenly she gives me this gesture like "so what the hell are you waiting for? It's time for the dance-off? You got the moves or what?"

I'm thinking "danceoff? LOL What the hell?! Is this Soul Train or something?"

And then the dance-off starts.... some freaking .... and then suddenly she falls on her butt, literally, ... she gets up, and walks away.

And all I can think is "I know her. What the hell was her name?"