Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Philly people: Paul Oakenfold at Transit, do you know if this is true??

Hey, I've been hearing that these past 2 days, but for Friday 24 tho...

If Oakenfold is in Transit, until when will it be open?!!? Doesn't every club in Philly close at 2am!?!?!

Please let me know, I gotta decide where to go and see him, either NY the 23, or Philly the 24... and I gotta get tickets soon...

Thanx!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

k i'm kinda new to the game, but is sandra collins good, cuz if so, then i'd definitely have to go if i'm not workin or something this sat. anyways, i'll find out for you mp3some, i think i'm gonna call transit if i get a chance these next two days, so pm me or i'll post up a general post k? i would imagine they'd be open later for that one, esp. with the new regular club law with some being open till 3:30 but i think they'd stay till like 6 am or so, i know Egypt did that when amber came into town. so we'll see, i will try to keep you guys posted.

ciao

maysoon

Yes Sandra Collins is at gas this saturday, Ill be spinning in the lounge while shes there...Oakie is at transit, i havent been told about Peter Rauhofer if thats who you meant... Im spinning next friday at transit for the thanksgiving after party... they are getting new promotion for fridays at transit... anyone interested in going to transit or gas let me know... i can probably work a list for ya... smile.gif I keep my web site up to date with with my dates... I finally made my new cd for the peeps i promised... let me know if youre gonna come down...! Or I can bring some for some other people..let me know!

PeAcE!

-Adam

------------------

House This! :) www.djadamf.com djadamf@aol.com