Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Subs. Abuse/ Harm Red. board meetup

NOT IN USE

<-----always wanted to move to miami to work........too cold up here......

:2guns:

yeah.. the cold doesnt bother me.... I dunno what I wanna do.... I grew up here... dont know if I could live in miami.. but the offer boosts my salary about 20% and with the money I'd be getting renting my place here I can probably finance a nice penthouse on the beach there... But I'd definately be homesick... and I'd be going into a job that's somewhat "uncharted territory" for me .... I pretty much have the freedom to do what I want at my current job.. and I get alot of perks (tickets/gym membership/town car service anytime I need it)... Its a tough choice... but I'm seriously considering it only because I'm at the point in my current job where I cant get any further up the ladder unless someone dies...

hey podes, will romina be at wmc?

ask her

probably just call her PO and ask.........

for the meetup, people in the same area, should just meet at a bar or restaurant or something, get together........see how it goes....nothing too formal..........eventually we can go to somebody's house and just do piles of coke.... :beer: