Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Subs. Abuse/ Harm Red. board meetup

NOT IN USE

i always wonder what y'all are like...i'm down.

pigs will be sniffed out (no puns intended)

we should choose a place, preferably a home or apt...mine is out of the question since my roomies are staight edge...but lemme think.....

I might be up for this if it's organized correctly.... If you do it right there's no chance of "unwanted visitors" ... A little pre-screening at the door.... nobody knows the exact location unless they're invted..the locaion info should only be given to people immediately before the start..much like some of the raves that went on back in the 90's..... It could work if you take precautions... I know there are at least 2 who post here that shouldnt be invited....

or we can all meetup at a bar or something and just see how things go, for something in the future, cause i think most of us live in NYC or NJ........

PCR and i hung out a couple times........sorta awkward at first, cause we were like each other might be cops......but after like 20 minutes........we were so fucked up we could care less.......

not cops list

Podes881

PCR

disko-freak (PCR says she is not a cop, i believe him)

add to list......lol

BD knows too much......:shady:......jk

i think u are the only one dissenting........

maybe u are gay...........

let me mention once again, that i was dating romina, she is so cool, did alot of drugs, i banged her alot, lived with me, did more drugs.and now is in jail, she is so cool...

where did mr. podes go :-(

and "romy200"