Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Sasha Reviews?

MRJR

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome night, start to finish. Cellar Bar was dope, Ali of LES was spinning while we were there, very, very housey stuff for him. Big crowd there too considering we left by 12.

It was kind of a nightmare getting our whole group of like 20 people to and into Crobar together, but eventually it all worked it, we had a sick VIP table right on the main floor, and more than enough booze. DJ Three laid down some sick tracks, all about the basslines, very impressive set. Sasha blew the place apart. Admittedly it's all a total haze now, sorry to be vague, all I know for sure is it was definitely top notch.

Afterhours at Erik and Roxanne's went on forever. I might still be there, I'm not really sure.

Cellar Bar was fun. The beats were fabulous. Wish we coulda stayed there longer.

Todd drives really fast when he can't smoke in the car.

Subway ride was fun...so many loud obnoxious ppl...oh wait, that was us!

Erik & Rox were gracious hosts.

Crobar was waaaayyy too packed, but there were lots of hotties.

I had fun making fun of people and dancing w/ Cookie.

I finally met NMN, who is not nearly as funny in real life as he is in messageboardland, and he is not the least bit black.

Sasha really didn't do it for me, and the ride home def , DEF did not help matters. :splat:

P.S. Also, White Castle was a huge disappointment.

:bowdown: No shit, what a great night! :bowdown:

:laugh:

Howie to me on Friday: "Hey, so are we having a conversation about absolute nonsense right now?"

Me: "Uh, I think so."

Howie: "Is that weird?"

Me: "Nah, look around...everyone's doing it."

Howie: "Hahahaha...wait, what were we talking about again?"

:hat:

Cellar Bar was fun. The beats were fabulous. Wish we coulda stayed there longer.

Todd drives really fast when he can't smoke in the car.

Subway ride was fun...so many loud obnoxious ppl...oh wait, that was us!

Erik & Rox were gracious hosts.

Crobar was waaaayyy too packed, but there were lots of hotties.

I had fun making fun of people and dancing w/ Cookie.

I finally met NMN, who is not nearly as funny in real life as he is in messageboardland, and he is not the least bit black.

Sasha really didn't do it for me, and the ride home def , DEF did not help matters. :splat:

P.S. Also, White Castle was a huge disappointment.

Why did the ride suck? Did you let nmn do bumps off your tits?

No actually I went home with Phatty so Groove could bring his brother and Rox back to MA.

And I was in on this way before you... and I didnt get in on phattys ride until you said you werent going the night before, then you changed your mind.

Um, no, I believe I did you a favor, there styman, so your car wasn't in RI when you got home.

Whatever. Don't ask favors and then complain about it, when we all know all you cared about was having club snuggles all the way home.

p.s. stymie-----> :love: <-------whitecastle

I had a fucking nasty sinus infection and a fucking cold. My face felt like it got hit with a fucking baseball bat. Other people that said they were sick didnt even go... they fucking stayed home. I am a fucking warrior. I will fucking kill all of you. Rip it fucking Denny.