Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White Castle:

stymie

When you guys come to Bahstan, I will take you out for some Siiiiiiiiick Chowda and steamaz.

Nice. I'll make sure to pahk my cah near the hahbah

Yo, last time i went to Boston we went to the Samuel Adams Brewery (which was dope), then went to this place called Doyle's further down the road

Hooo man, they had THE BEST Clam Chowder in a bread bowl! Mmmmmm :drool:

By far the WORST fast food I have ever tried in my life. WTF is a steamed burger anyways? Those fucking things arent even burgers anyways, they are like these grey slimy meat pads. And why the fuck are the so small? Theres also only like 3 other things on the menu to choose from besides burgers and fries.

Gross gooey fake ny burgers yuck :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

yeah sounds good drunk, feels horrible sober... gives me the worst feeling in the morning... and theres like 5% meat and 5%onion and 90%bun... wtf, i feel like i have the old lady in the backseat saying "Wheres the beef~!" whenever i order...

As far as food preparation, white castle and wendy's is no worse than burger king and mcdonalds. They're all not the cleansiest of restaruants.

I don't see a problem indulging in these places once in a while. Its all about balance. Eat at Mickey D's today, make your own steak and potatoes the next....

My friend pours the chili on his burger. Sounds Soooo Goood :drool: