Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shootin the Wad

sexxymex

Ok girls, how many of you like to watch your man shoot his wad? I once dated an older woman when I was 25, she was 39, and she loved for me to shoot my wad on her tits.

This other girl hardly ever wanted me to cum inside her. She would get off againg by watching cum, whether it was on her, the floor, the sheets; which ever it was she liked watching my cum shoot out of my dick.

Ok girls, how many of you like to watch your man shoot his wad? I once dated an older woman when I was 25, she was 39, and she loved for me to shoot my wad on her tits.

This other girl hardly ever wanted me to cum inside her. She would get off againg by watching cum, whether it was on her, the floor, the sheets; which ever it was she liked watching my cum shoot out of my dick.

I like watching it and I like when my man cums on my tits. It's hot!

wait, WTF? you're a fucking guy w/ sexxy in your name

:blown:

Guest gabo
It turns me on a great deal. I like him to cum on my tits, ass/lower back, just not my face please!

I love watching a guy jerk off, it is one of the hottest things.

and why not the face? yes it can be degrading but thats why we love it so much. Smacking a girls ass, pulling her hair and calling her ur bitch is also degrading and women let us do that... so why not just go the extra mile and take one on the muzzle.

and why not the face? yes it can be degrading but thats why we love it so much. Smacking a girls ass, pulling her hair and calling her ur bitch is also degrading and women let us do that... so why not just go the extra mile and take one on the muzzle.

great point.....

and for the chicks that love to be dominated........Do you really have a choice????

I love to shoot it in the ass. What is really great is when you are both trashed and she passes out while having anal sex (of course the only way she would ever agree to anal sex is that you promise not to unload in her ass.) After she is out - Go ahead and shoot the wad.

The next morning (after using the rest room for the first time), she ask: What did we do last night??? Hmmm, I dont know. Why do you ask??? HEEHEE, they are too embarrassed to say why, so they just let it slide.

Its the little things in life that are sooooooooo great.

Nautica :constipa:

I love to shoot it in the ass. What is really great is when you are both trashed and she passes out while having anal sex (of course the only way she would ever agree to anal sex is that you promise not to unload in her ass.) After she is out - Go ahead and shoot the wad.

The next morning (after using the rest room for the first time), she ask: What did we do last night??? Hmmm, I dont know. Why do you ask??? HEEHEE, they are too embarrassed to say why, so they just let it slide.

Its the little things in life that are sooooooooo great.

Nautica :constipa:

Nice...so you pretty much rape your girl :aright:

Nice...so you pretty much rape your girl :aright:

Nope,, sorry to disappoint you. But, we have both agreed that if one of us passes out during sex the other can finish. She has finished after I passed out as well (dont ask me how). We both enjoy the thought of pleasing the other and making them happy (I know it is more fun to yell rape - but some couples actually are of the thought that they are one and my body is hers and v/v - sick I know)

Anyway, we were already having anal sex when she passed out, I just didn't pull as I was requested. I couldnt keep it from her and actually told her a couple of days later - we both got a good laugh out of it. But, she did promise to pay me back - so since that time I have avoided passing out - and I sleep with one eye open. I can not imagine how she is going to pay me back for that one.

Nautica

The best is when she passes out and you shove a bunch of household items in her like paper clips and scissors, and then you throat fuck her till she stops breathing and is bleeding and when she wakes up she's like WTF, but then she's way too embarassed and your like nice, I abused my loved one.