Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else hate a co-worker?

If I could, I would choke this f*cking wombat that I work with.

A nosey, two faced, backstabbing, know-it-all bitch with a laugh like a troll and a square head I'd love to hit with a 2X4.

She always sticking her nose in other people's business and passing comments - SHUT YOUR F*CKING HOLE WOMAN NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK OR WE'D BE TALKING TO YOU.

Ahhh - what's the use?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

i dont hate.....but i strongly dislike this coworker of mine that can only be discribed as a brown-nosing, high horse riding, steve urkel looking motherfucker. cwm23.gif i hope he gets hit by a bus....er...i mean gets fired smile.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

"Sleep...Ah..Those little slices of death. How i loath them." - Edgar Allan Poe

A MIGHTY TIGHTY WHITEY AND IM SMUGGLIN PLUMBS! (Holy Macaroni)

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

flash.jpg

There was one girl I truly hated. She had PMS every day of the year. And you know what...she was fired!!#@!!@! hahaha

So..sometimes these people get what they deserve smile.gif

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by peeps:

A nosey, two faced, backstabbing, know-it-all bitch with a laugh like a troll and a square head I'd love to hit with a 2X4.

She always sticking her nose in other people's business and passing comments - SHUT YOUR F*CKING HOLE WOMAN NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK OR WE'D BE TALKING TO YOU.

Ahhh - what's the use?

yo..i swear that you and i must work with the same fawkin' bitch.........i got this annoying cunt that sits behind me that i swear i just wanna knock her the fawk into next year......wow....can ya tell i am irritated......thanx for letting me vent, peeps........MUAH!!!!!

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

AHhh...lets see now ...I love everyone at my job..... cwm17.gif ..until it comes time for payroll...(i know how much everyone makes in my company)...and then i get PISSED!...just cause i'm young i should not be underpaid!... cwm23.gif

but then again...i do nothing but read/post on this board all day...so..go figure

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

Originally posted by eggmok:

we have this one co-worker here that is a total pig . . .

she fell asleep in her cube and was snoring loud as shit . . .

it was so hilarious . . .

We got this guy here too, I think he's got Narcolepsy, every meeting he falls out, never fails. He just starts shoring & puts his head down, he drinks a huge thermos of coffee too. One time we had a bomb threat & had to go outside & wait for the police & fire department, this guy went to sleep on the grass median.

What's scary is that he rides a Harley to work. Hope he don't fall asleep on the highway.

Originally posted by gene2k:

We got this guy here too, I think he's got Narcolepsy, every meeting he falls out, never fails. He just starts shoring & puts his head down, he drinks a huge thermos of coffee too. One time we had a bomb threat & had to go outside & wait for the police & fire department, this guy went to sleep on the grass median.

What's scary is that he rides a Harley to work. Hope he don't fall asleep on the highway.

cwm33.gif

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

and i am about as easy going as you can get - most shit just rolls right off my back. is it bad i want to push this wombat down the stairs?

i can't say that i dislike many people at all, but i f*cking can't stand this troll

she opens her mouth and it's like an ally mcbeal scene where i just grab the phone, not the receiver, the whole phone and club her silly.

i'm beginning to feel a little bit better now...gracias

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Is she like the know it alls in certain classes who feel the need to voice their opinions every 5 minutes? Its like they are trying to prove something to the rest of the class. I couldn't stand people like that. Also, it was so hard to just tune those people out.

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"I'll take my problems to the dancefloor!"

Most of the people I work with are real chill and we party after hours, but we do have this one guy here who completely lacks social skills and he freaks the girlz in the office out.. He likes to be at the office late just so he said he works the most.. I'd rather get my shit done at a reasonable time, so I can enjoy life..

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

Ahhh - what's the use?

You described someone I work with almost to a fawkin' T... The only problem is that she's got the management all fuckin' suckered thinkin' she the shit, but from what I see she just create gossip and drama to make herself look better (and she starts most of the BS too)...

cwm28.gifcwm23.gif

I love the ppl I work with. They are all very nice and helpful and overall just good ppl. BUT.. They work all the tim!! I mean.. WORK WORK WORK.. We go out for drinks/lunch once in a while but they don't even have AIM or Netscape open! Whenever you look at their computers they only WORK. I have 10 IM windows open and 10 work windows smile.gif They have 20 work windows! I dunno.. I think I'm just lazy that's all smile.gif

I totally sympathize (sp?) I have the same problem but mine is with two co-workers have seemed to join some sort of team and it seems all they do is plot to get me, wow I sound paranoid, but I always feel like the odd-man out and they are awlays bad-mouthing me to other co-workers, of course only when I'm not around.

No job is forver, the problem will soon go away

Anthony

yes i have a douche bag co worker who likes to walk by, stop and stand over me while i'm working and not say anything until i turn around than he walks away

feel like smacking him every time he does that

-Rob

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

yes i have a douche bag co worker who likes to walk by, stop and stand over me while i'm working and not say anything until i turn around than he walks away

feel like smacking him every time he does that

-Rob

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

Good Topic...

Since you asked, I have quite a few co-workers who get underneath my skin... I have a mgnt. position at a midsize brokerage firm, and I'm sure that everyone knows how stock brokers are notorious for being uhh, ASSHOLES... So, with my big mouth and attitude (when I feel to need to retaliate), I will not hesitate to tell anybody off... Even if they happen to be million dollar producers b/c my business is also known for playing favorites and disregarding situations when these "big producers" get way the fuck out a line... I've never been exposed to such levels of sexual harrassment at any kinda job as much as this one...

Men arent the only culperates, there is this one particular woman that is totally out for my job... dont know who the hell she thinks she is... She's very nosey, and just talks way way too much, and thinks that she knows about everything, and anything... Damn Mag Pie... which I guess that every office has to have some of those...

Sorry for the long text, just wanted to share my situation...

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

Ahhh - what's the use?

hahaha... lol...

I get snippy with my mag pie... when she sticks her nose in conversations, I trip her up to make her look like she doesnt know what the fuck she's talking about... or I'll just be rude and say: "yeah yeah yeah, Thanks, but that's not what we're talkin about" ----- even though it def was clearly what we were talkin about... just be rude... she's rude for butting in... Right??? this bitch even has nerve to input when I'm on the phone... UUUUGGGGHHHH.. I get pissed even just writing about it...

------------------

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

yo..i swear that you and i must work with the same fawkin' bitch.........i got this annoying cunt that sits behind me that i swear i just wanna knock her the fawk into next year......wow....can ya tell i am irritated......thanx for letting me vent, peeps........MUAH!!!!!

Hey Girlie... Who's botherin you??? You girls and guys should know that there are constructive and at the same time polite ways to be rude... these people have to be put in there places, but appropriately of course...

------------------