Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Beacon Hotel??

I know this hotel is on Ocean, but is it any good? I've stayed at the Park central on ocean & loved it, since it's not too loud, but the Clevander was horrible since it's sooo loud.

Is the Beacon loud or more on the quiet side?

Thanks

It's only loud when there's noise, otherwise it's really quiet :)

I hear ya guys thanks.

One more hotel reco., is the Tudor or Princess Ann on Collins any good?

I'm planning this trip for me & my bf, so I don't want anything to go wrong, this is his 1st itme going & I don't wanna hear crap for picking a bad hotel.

Thanks again

I hear ya guys thanks.

One more hotel reco., is the Tudor or Princess Ann on Collins any good?

I'm planning this trip for me & my bf, so I don't want anything to go wrong, this is his 1st itme going & I don't wanna hear crap for picking a bad hotel.

Thanks again

As I have said before, I really like the Whitelaw. Additionally, the Chesterfield is pretty cool as well, but I prefer the Whitelaw. Either way, you get free drinks to start the night from 7-8 so that is a plus. Both hotels have great porches to sit and people watch on and the rooms have everything you need. These are the only 2 places I have stayed in the past 2yrs. Chesterfield the first few times and then my gf sold me on the Whitelaw.

Chesterfield has a good Friday evening thing if you are into house music(and if you arent you should be :) ). The guys post about it on here all the time so keep your eyes open.

• 3 weeks later...