Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Yankees Will Not Lose Tonight ....

Hmmm well neither will the Yankees...:laugh:

NEXT YEAR WHEN WE BUY HALF OF YOUR TEAM AND YOU GUYS ARE BACK IN LAST PLACE . WE'LL SEE WHO IS LAUGHING.

AND DON'T MOCK US BECAUSE WE BUY THE BEST PLAYERS .... BECAUSE YOUR PAYROLL ISN'T SO SMALL EITHER

WORLD SERIES RING OR NO RING ......... YOUR STILL ALL A BUNCH OF MUSICALLY DEPRIVED, FASHON DEPRIVED, WANNA-BE LIL PUSSIES

LOL .. YOU GUYS ARE SOOO CLUELESS .......

WHAT GOOD DJ IS A RESIDENT IN BOSTON?

WHAT GOOD DJ WAS EVEN BORN IN BOSTON? ( I'M TRYING HARD TO GIVE YOU A QUESTION THAT YOU CAN ANSWER)

WHAT GOOD ARTISTS EVER CAME OUT OF BOSTON?

Porter end of discussion you fool

October 18, 2004 -- Diehard fans were already lining up outside Yankee Stadium yesterday to score tickets to the World Series.

"Not cold, not snow, not rain can stop me from getting tickets to the World Series game," vowed Robert Perez, 36, of Rockland County, who was standing fifth in line with his son, Robert Jr., 15, each draped in a Yankee towel.

"I'm looking to get good seats as a birthday present for my son," he said, adding that if he couldn't stay for long, "I'll get them on eBay."

Perez was not alone among the pinstripe proud who braved chilly fall winds yesterday, even though the tickets won't go on sale until after the Yankees clinch the American League pennant, as expected.

Gregorio Ferrer, 63, was getting tickets for himself and his son, who is away in college. "If I have to be here for three days, I am going to get those tickets for my son," he said. "My son has never been to the World Series."

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/32113.htm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL .. YOU GUYS ARE SOOO CLUELESS .......

WHAT GOOD DJ IS A RESIDENT IN BOSTON?

WHAT GOOD DJ WAS EVEN BORN IN BOSTON? ( I'M TRYING HARD TO GIVE YOU A QUESTION THAT YOU CAN ANSWER)

WHAT GOOD ARTISTS EVER CAME OUT OF BOSTON?

YOU are the one showing how little about music you know....

Armin Van Helden

Liquid Todd

Steve Porter

John Debo

There are plenty of others as well, but those 4 each have done more than all NJ DJ/Producers COMBINED. :laugh:

I don't care about who the best DJ from boston or NJ is.

But I do care about the fact the yanks got a 3 games to none lead and choked on it.

Bye bye yankees clap clap clapclapclap

bye bye yankees clap clap clapclapclap

NY yankees 26 world championships and one HUGE choke.

as a matter of fact the biggest choke it sports history.