Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Know What Really Burns My Biscuits?

All of these childish and sometimes downright cruel "impostor" posts that have become so prevalent here on my favorite youth oriented message board. It really is quite disconcerting. I started reading this board because of the sense of community and caring that existed, but that quality is becoming increasingly sparse.

I have even resorted to monitoring the "Deeper" board, but haven't posted there for fear that ViciousSpinner will knock-me-the-fuck-out for the difference of opinion I have with him. I disagree with the whole "Fort Dodge/Yellow Label" rumor, but don't tell VS I said that, or it's Bye Bye Baby.

Even non-impostors are guilty of adding to the mayhem that has gained a stranglehold on the board as of late. A certain young lady who is in desperate need of a "speak-n-spell" comes to mind. If this continues I fear that the "real" people on the board will get turned off by all the drama and cease to post. Just imagine the board without Blueangel's incessant political correctness; Rob's ubiquitous marching hammers; Rachel1997's pertinent Horoscopes and Tarotscopes; Misskitie's deep philosophical dissertations regarding her lack of undergarments; or without CrystalMethod saying "fiznag" every time one of his friends post. I fear the latter is already in jeopardy because of the whole "fizz_nag" fiasco. The next thing you know Mac will withhold the "Official Vinyl Rollcall" in protest, then where will we be? Who will whoop and holler for Danny to "Make It Darker"? I beg you all to think about that the next time you ponder writing another harmful "impostor" post.

And in addition to the impostors/bashing posts, we have the annoying and disgusting posts. I though it was bad this summer with Eggmok's whole "take a dump" phenomenon, but now that seems like a walk in the park compared to this Scarpini fellow and his "Mooseknuckle/Pantibacon" obsession. Personally I couldn't give two schillings about what inspiration one uses while "rubbing one out", and I surely do not wish to read about it on the board.

People this IS a public forum (no misskittie I said "public" not "pubic") and we may post as we wish, but lets take the initiative to police ourselves with what we post. DaVe has "the power to delete", even though he prefers "the power to move". I suggest we take the higher road together and insure that he is forced to use neither.

Andy Rooney

CBS Broadcasting

tvanim2.gif

Originally posted by ViciousSpinner:

hey believe what u want but as u can see there is no Yellow out there... ur just in denial... but at least u have one thing right, that I would knock u the fuck out... u fucking pussy... oh the immaturity that runs this boaed... that's why I stick to boards run by Dmirty... not Dave...

VS

WOW. Did you sense that there was "k" talk here? Or do you just monitor this board and then appear just in time to talk useless shit?

That is sKills, bro! Get it? Kapital K!!!

LOL.

BTW, you spelled Dmitry's name wrong, just FYI.

See you at SF when I "get knocked the fuck out" with one of u're wily glowstick strings.

WELCOME BAK!!!

*kisses*

------------------

"And those who were seen vomiting

from heroin were thought to be insane by those

doing GHB could not hear the music

because they were stuffed in a closet."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

fizz_nag@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cuntz

i love Mac & Rob *always&forever*

hey believe what u want but as u can see there is no Yellow out there... ur just in denial... but at least u have one thing right, that I would knock u the fuck out... u fucking pussy... oh the immaturity that runs this boaed... that's why I stick to boards run by Dmirty... not Dave...

VS

I THINK IT'S PRETTY IRONIC THAT 'U' ARE PREACHING ABOUT IMMATURITY WHEN U R OBSESSED WITH YELLOW LABEL. THAT WAS NOT EVEN THE POINT.

COME TO THINK OF IT...YOU, YOU ,YOU

ARE THE ONE THAT STOLE MY AFTER-HOURS JARS.

ADMIT IT BRIAN.

KNOT COOL.

VS

welcum back VS!

how iz dat nakid short chick doin?

Big Joey C.

VS

VS is right. You guys are all jerks. B/C snorting K all day and night is mature .And playing with glowsticks is the epitome of adulthood.

You guys are all gonna get knocked the fuck out.

GROW UP!!!

------------------

naghb_3d_front.jpg

VS

K, EASY THERE LITTLE FELLAH EVERY1 KNOWS UR A LITTLE WEASEL WITH A PLAYED CATERPILLAR MOSTACHE AND THAT NAKED FACTORY CHICK WAS REALLY A BOY AND U CANT FIGHT UR WAY OUTTA WET PAPER BAG

REMEMBER WHEN U GOT PUNCHED OUT AT SF LAST YEAR BE CAREFUL BRI IT MAY HAPPEN AGAIN

YELLOW IS EVERYWHERE BY THE WAY

Andy says, "Fuck keeping it REAL, I keep it RIGHT ... "

------------------

"Without sounding pretentious i don't view what i do as djin'....i look at it as makin' soundscapes with the music and the energy .....the clubs, and the people in the clubs (myself included) are the canvas.....let's paint!"