Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Would U Wanna...

eurolisa

i know this ? has been asked millions of times but im gonna ask it again anway..

from this board who would u wanna meet and why?

and also...

you know how we all have preconcieved notions on how we think someone might look like or how u think they would act?

do u guys have any preconcieved notions on people from the bump board? people u never met but only know thru there posts? what type do u think they are?

it would be funny to see how right people are :)

did i explain myself properly? :laugh:

i know this ? has been asked millions of times but im gonna ask it again anway..

from this board who would u wanna meet and why?

and also...

you know how we all have preconcieved notions on how we think someone might look like or how u think they would act?

do u guys have any preconcieved notions on people from the bump board? people u never met but only know thru there posts? what type do u think they are?

it would be funny to see how right people are :)

did i explain myself properly? :laugh:

hmmm i dont know. interesting question. i usually dont any post on any messageboards too seriously or factual unless its about money or drugs or something similar in nature . maybe everyone who usually hangouts out in the drug forum. :biggrin::arrow::bump:

:laugh:

Lisa, I had to read your post like 3 times to understand it, lol ;)

I have been posting on another message board for a couple years now and I always like meeting people after chatting with them on the board. I like putting a face with their silly board name and its interesting to see how people act in person away from their :working::)

I would like to meet (in no particular order):

Evan

Luztidara

Phillipio

Italianp7

Thiago

Freakadon4u

based on their post i'd like to see how they would interact in person in a room together :)

do you think they'd be as funny or would something get lost in the translation ?

If I was in NYC (so this is for NYC people) ...

- Winging with NMN in a Gospel Church for some hot new booty.

- Hanging with Deepspell and two brazilan chicks that luv to freak to Snoop.

- Hitting up Noah's Bagels with the Gymcook and some hot Finnish chicks.

- Having my shirt ripped by nybeauty in the back of a soho bar

- Talking Sicilian with Gabo

- Having a danceoff with silverbull and me in white gold

- Anything with M

hmmm I'm forgetting some.

I kind of feel the same way...... met 1 person and he was probably the most annoying fucker I've ever met... wasnt an "official meetup" just happened to be somewhere and the person happened to be talking about a thread I had seen on the board...didn't "introduce myself" ..

:laugh:

Lisa, I had to read your post like 3 times to understand it, lol ;)

I have been posting on another message board for a couple years now and I always like meeting people after chatting with them on the board. I like putting a face with their silly board name and its interesting to see how people act in person away from their :working::)

:) lol i asked if it made sense :)... i kind had trouble explaining myself i guess