Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a lil off the sex topic, but....

druwishprincez

yankees fan Im assuming....its okay you guys are pretty much done winning world series games cause no that the redsox have broken that damn "curse" ITS ON!!!!

I am so sick of people referring to the curse in the wrong context. It has nothing to do with beating the yankees... it has to do with winning a world series. :mad:

yankees fan Im assuming....its okay you guys are pretty much done winning world series games cause no that the redsox have broken that damn "curse" ITS ON!!!!

I am so sick of people referring to the curse in the wrong context. It has nothing to do with beating the yankees... it has to do with winning a world series. :mad:

The curse is not broken till they win the Series...they just set themselvs up for a huge disapointment when they blow it in the World Series.

Actualy I will be rooting for Boston, especialy if they are playing St. Louis. Being from Chicago I could give a shit about any other sports team, but I can feel for the Boston fans.

I don't know anything about baseball, but I was at the sports bar last night and I looooooooove the accents on the new york and boston men. I can't decide which one is better, but they are both SEXY.

where were you that you were surrounded by people from Boston & NY...and you're kidding about who has the better accent right?

I don't know anything about baseball, but I was at the sports bar last night and I looooooooove the accents on the new york and boston men. I can't decide which one is better, but they are both SEXY.

LOL

I kinda agree with u. I am from LI but live in RI and for the longest time I thought the Boston accent was so ANNOYING and recently it started growing on me.

I always loved the NY accent tho :)