Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THERE ARE TO MANY IMPOSTERS

DAVE IS GONE AND I CAN'T ACCESS THE BOARD, AND THEN THEIR IS TOO MANY PEOPLE IMITATING OTHER PEOPLE. THANK GOD I KNOW WHAT IS REAL OR ELSSE I MIGHT GET UPSET AND THEN USE MY TEETH WHEN I BLOW FRANK ALVEE.

I HOPE ROB TOUCHES ME GENTLY LIKE HE DID IN MY DREAMS BEFORE I MADE THAT MESS OH NO I THINKI WROTE THAT PART..

------------------------

I'M WHACK, I ONLY SPEAK THE TRUTH

Originally posted by msoprano12:

WOW THE JOKES FLY OVER YOUR HEAD FASTER THAN JFK JR'S PLANE FELL.

WOW.

WOW.

JEEZ.

ARE YOU A "SPECIAL NEEDS" PERSON? LIKE, DO YOU HAVE A HELMET?

JUST ASKING, DON'T START DRAMA AND RUIN THE BOARD

OK Knot cool at all.

I thought this really was that jerk off mike and started to reply when i realized that your just one of those monkey fucker impostors!!!!!!!!!!

i just paged Tronco so WATCH THE FUCK OUT GORRILLA BOY!!!!!!!

-the music man

Originally posted by just4themusic:

Hey fuck you monkey boy I know the real p0x and it just aint cool to impostor him!

even though he is a closet gym queen he is my friend so STFU, SMFD, and OMG, YOU GORRILLA-ASS LICKER!!!!!!

-the music man

Ummmmm . . .that is the REAL Jack (Pox).

cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” - Leo Buscaglia angel.gif

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

is Tigger enjoying that right royal shafting he appears to be getting??!!

LOL..I was waiting for someone to post that

cwm27.gif

misskittie is it because of IMPOSTERS you change your picture so often?.........

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

Originally posted by Unbound:

LOL..I was waiting for someone to post that

cwm27.gif

misskittie is it because of IMPOSTERS you change your picture so often?.........

Nah I just got bored and Tigger is MY FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER!!!!!!

so I htought Id put him up cuz he soo cute...and I just get bored too!

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

DAVE IS GONE AND I CAN'T ACCESS THE BOARD, AND THEN THEIR IS TOO MANY PEOPLE IMITATING OTHER PEOPLE. THANK GOD I KNOW WHAT IS REAL OR ELSSE I MIGHT GET UPSET AND THEN USE MY TEETH WHEN I BLOW FRANK ALVEE.

I HOPE ROB TOUCHES ME GENTLY LIKE HE DID IN MY DREAMS BEFORE I MADE THAT MESS OH NO I THINKI WROTE THAT PART..

hey jack ass, youre still on my cock after all of these days. havent you realized that your getting played out yet you fucking idiot. you must have a lot of friends to keep having conversations with yourself on this board. and learn how to spell wack you fucking idiot, go suck a cock and choke on it

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Originally posted by msoprano13:

hey jack ass, youre still on my cock after all of these days. havent you realized that your getting played out yet you fucking idiot. you must have a lot of friends to keep having conversations with yourself on this board. and learn how to spell wack you fucking idiot, go suck a cock and choke on it

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

LET'S KISS AND MAKEUP, THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY IS RUINING THE BOARD, BUT PLEASE RINSE YOUR MOUTH FIRST I HAVE AN IDEA OF WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN, NOW DON'T GET OFFENDED, I AM ONLY TRYING TO LOOK OUT FOR MY BEST INTEREST, WHEN YOU KISS SOMEONE, YOU ARE KISSING THE PEOPLE THEY KISSED AND IF THEY KISSED MALE GENITALIA, SO ARE YOU NOW DON'T GET MAD AND START DRAMA, THIS IS A COMMUNITY, BUT IT IS NOT AN ORGY LOVE-IN TYPE, SO PLEASE DON'T RUIN THE VIBE, I JUST WANT TO MAKE UP

kiss-red.gif