Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stressed out.

nutcase34

Do you ever notice how you handle different kinds of stress?

Work related stress, no sweat. Relationship stress....next! :rolleyes: Friendship/Family stress....work it out and move on.

But...real life stress...say like wedding planning, moving, etc...Forget it. I start getting heart palpatations... :(

i am the opposite...moving, money planning and things like that (no wedding) no problem for me. those things are easy to replace or fix...

family and relationships give me the heart palpatations.

Do you ever notice how you handle different kinds of stress?

Work related stress, no sweat. Relationship stress....next! :rolleyes: Friendship/Family stress....work it out and move on.

But...real life stress...say like wedding planning, moving, etc...Forget it. I start getting heart palpatations... :(

ive come to realise that most ppl are unhappy, and that happiness is just something experienced in small doses sporatically through life ie: a good meal, found money, orgasm, promotion, novelty of a new car, birth of a new child, first kiss, etc. afterwards its back to the same old feeling...

ive come to realise that most ppl are unhappy, and that happiness is just something experienced in small doses sporatically through life ie: a good meal, found money, orgasm, promotion, novelty of a new car, birth of a new child, first kiss, etc. afterwards its back to the same old feeling...

all depends on what type of person you are, where you live, what you do (professionally and in your spare time) and what people you surround yourself with.

I agree that life is sorta a roller coaster but my "i'm happy" and "i'm doing well" phases are always longer than the shitty ones.

I agree that life is sorta a roller coaster but my "i'm happy" and "i'm doing well" phases are always longer than the shitty ones.

do you really believe that~!? what is it that makes one happy~!? maybe i just dont get it yet, i am still a bit young and havent experienced life to its fullest so maybe i still dont get it...