Clubplanet Nightlife Community

talk is cheap...

dgmodel

so this chick calls me up from cordia today telemarketing some cheap ass phone service and after goofin around for with her for a while it actually made some sense to switch, 39.99 unlimited longdistance and local service anywhere in the contiguous united states... and additional taxes which could be from eight to fourteen dollars depending on your area... which still even if it was double that would be cheaper than my at&t rates... plus one free month they gave me, woohoo~! anyone else make the switch to cordia and if so whats your thoughts on it~!?

is this a Voice over IP service? If so, I have the same thing with optimum online. 34.99 a month. NO additional taxes. unlimited local and long distance in the united states and I also think Canada is included. Voicemail, caller id, and bunch of other shit included as well. When you receive a voice mail it will e-mail you a copy of the message to any address you specify. Great service.......

nah, its regular land line service over verizons network just at a discounted rate... the VoIP is what im going to switch to if and when this doesnt work out... ive been checking out vonage... a buddy of mine has it and swears by it... how do you like it~!?

so this chick calls me up from cordia today telemarketing some cheap ass phone service and after goofin around for with her for a while it actually made some sense to switch, 39.99 unlimited longdistance and local service anywhere in the contiguous united states... and additional taxes which could be from eight to fourteen dollars depending on your area... which still even if it was double that would be cheaper than my at&t rates... plus one free month they gave me, woohoo~! anyone else make the switch to cordia and if so whats your thoughts on it~!?

Why dont you try IDT?

never heard of them, whats up~!?
After taxes I pay a total of $54.00 or so. Everything included. Unlimited long dist etc... etc... I dont know how you never heard of them. They are always in teh daily news and on TV as well. The service is $39.99 before taxes.

Let me see if I have the add in the paper here.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...