Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets talk about two kinds of girls. 1. Girls that dress like sluts 2. Sluts

notallthere444

I mean as much as I like to see a girl that is all slutted out at the club or as much as I get a big ego when a bitch whispers in my ear "Doe's the guys bathroom have a lock on it?"

Doesn’t make me forget for one second who these girls are. These are girls that have to sell there body to guys/public because they have nothing to offer on the inside and hold almost no substance. Further more girls that know they have a not so hot face dress like sluts because they are trying to even things out so they can compete with girls that have hot faces.

These girls are fun to play with but no one in there right mind want's to end up with one

true

its so funny. most bitches have such a nice plan of how their perfect man should be, handsome, good manners, good with women, giving them everything that they need sexually and emotionally... yet they bring NOTHING to the table but their looks.

seriously, next time you talk to a girl and she lists what kind of man she wants, ask her what SHE brings to the table that would make THAT man take her out of all other woman... and you´ll see a BLANK STARE. she will desperately search her minds for reason but will mostly come up with NOTHING. besides fucking and sucking, NOTHING.

it is interesting to see them break apart. but definately don´t do the above if you want to fuck her that night, this induces hardcore depression on most chicks. this is more to play around.

true

its so funny. most bitches have such a nice plan of how their perfect man should be, handsome, good manners, good with women, giving them everything that they need sexually and emotionally... yet they bring NOTHING to the table but their looks.

seriously, next time you talk to a girl and she lists what kind of man she wants, ask her what SHE brings to the table that would make THAT man take her out of all other woman... and you´ll see a BLANK STARE. she will desperately search her minds for reason but will mostly come up with NOTHING. besides fucking and sucking, NOTHING.

it is interesting to see them break apart. but definately don´t do the above if you want to fuck her that night, this induces hardcore depression on most chicks. this is more to play around.

Werd.

Nicely said. I agree with the whole thing that pretty women think they are the shiznit. Some are, some are just fucking bitches. What pisses me off even more is that when you tell a hot chick she's hot and she's like "oh no i'm not" knowing damn good and well she just spent six hours getting ready, another 6 months in the tanning bed, three days at the hair salon, and week or two waxing, plucking and doing other shit to make herself hot. Fuck that, she know's she looks good and is making the worst attempt in the world to be humble at it. Slutty chicks fucking rock! Because I have no respect for them at all and love blowing my load in their hair. Fuck sluts! Yeah they look sexy as hell, but fuck da hoes!!! I needs me a real woman.

true

nicely said.

true

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

its funny as hell i just had a convo with my bf a few days ago somewhat related to this....he says i dont dress sexy enough but on the other hand he wants me to dress classy, soooo i'm trying to walk this line by being sexy but not slutty (low cut blouses but not tits fallin out, etc.) so i said wtf do u want me to dress like a hooker or what?????? good old double standard i guess but frustrating as hell. :banghead: and btw i consider myself in the category of chicks with not so hot faces but i DONT dress slutty to try to compensate........ :smoke:

okay so i understand what you guys are saying and all but from my point of view its all diffent. im a decent looking girl- not the most beautiful woman on earth but have definetly been called hot by more than enough guys. i dress slutty sometimes but i am NOT A SLUT. if asked what i would bring to a relationship i can honestly say i work two jobs, i am a good inteligent person and i treat my man with respect,but guys don't want that. they want the dumb little sluts that don't think for themselves and that they can order around. guys always say they don't want the slut for relationships but look at who is really getting involved- the guy "doesn't want a slut" and the slut then you come on here and complain baout them but you should avoid them all together caus ethe only a slut can give you is a std

okay so i understand what you guys are saying and all but from my point of view its all diffent. im a decent looking girl- not the most beautiful woman on earth but have definetly been called hot by more than enough guys. i dress slutty sometimes but i am NOT A SLUT. if asked what i would bring to a relationship i can honestly say i work two jobs, i am a good inteligent person and i treat my man with respect,but guys don't want that. they want the dumb little sluts that don't think for themselves and that they can order around. guys always say they don't want the slut for relationships but look at who is really getting involved- the guy "doesn't want a slut" and the slut then you come on here and complain baout them but you should avoid them all together caus ethe only a slut can give you is a std

how little you know

I've had one of those chicks that can just be ordered about and does whatever she's told.

you know what? that shit got old after maybe a month.

I want me a girl with somethin more than just looks, and who has a backbone. give me a girl with some fire in her over a submissive twit any day.