Clubplanet Nightlife Community

disco OFF THE HOOK

Music was good. Crowd sucked. Too many rude asians.

i have read this is your past posts... there were a few rude ppl.. but you left pretty early.. they cleared out by like 830 9ish.. not completely but they decreased in numbers or just sat down convulsing

i have read this is your past posts... there were a few rude ppl.. but you left pretty early.. they cleared out by like 830 9ish.. not completely but they decreased in numbers or just sat down convulsing

Only a clueless person would even bother going to disco from 5-10AM....

:rofl:

Def right.. no way would go ne time around 5-10 got there perfect time around 1130 packed but room 2 move n dance Crowd was much better then usually..Erick Ripped it closed it out..Luv when he plays olddies at the end :dj: Best night had in a while

I got there at 1 pm and stayed till 6:30 and did not see the weird, rude people that I heard were there earlier on.

SO happy I made the choice to stay in all weekend and go during the day. No line to get in, no lines for hte bathrooms, wasn't 300 degrees, enough room to dance and was just comfortable all around.

Sandman you were there?

I got there at 1 pm and stayed till 6:30 and did not see the weird, rude people that I heard were there earlier on.

SO happy I made the choice to stay in all weekend and go during the day. No line to get in, no lines for hte bathrooms, wasn't 300 degrees, enough room to dance and was just comfortable all around.

Sandman you were there?

I was at Giant Stadium enjoying a nice day of football. I just know the deal w/ going to that place, therefore my lecture. That place is just awful crowdwise and for someone as cool as me, just unbearable. But when you step in after the trash clears it can be a good time.

Glad you had fun there. EM can rip it.