Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is up....

nutcase34

since most girls have crappy taste in panties and strings, i have my own collection that the girl i´m currently with has to wear. when we break up, she has to give them all back for my next gf.

thats the whole secret behind it

for the record... ur next gf will not wear used underwear... let alone underwear that previously belonged to ur exgf.... but u already knew that of course ;)

yeah but you know, it´s part of the initiation process since i will only date girls with a specific panty size. i have one pair of panties that every girl i ever dated and will ever date has to wear once. and if it fits, she´s the one for me. if not, i´m sorry but we´re obviously not compatible.

kinda like a modern day variant of cinderella´s shoe

for the record... ur next gf will not wear used underwear... let alone underwear that previously belonged to ur exgf.... but u already knew that of course ;)

Maybe not, but theyll use the same bottle of Wet Platinum that you used with your ex-gf.

Guest gabo
I think guys might collect underwear as proof of how many girls they have been with. If they were secure, they wouldnt have to do it. Does that make any sense?
perhaps but in my case it just kinda gets left behind.