deepspell

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
when playing in the dirt was fun
I am glad I have 2 nephews cause I can use them as an excuse to get all muddy.

I also lovvved climbing trees... the tricky part was getting down. I can't tell you how many times I fell like a rock outta tree, how I am not dead is beyond me.

Misk was right... thats not really childhood memories.

Well when I was like 8-9 I used to take the girl from down the block in the woods all the time... We would get buck naked and hump like wild animals and I swore I was having sex. Until one day my dad caught us. Never again was I aloud to see that slut. My dad was a huge cock blocker then.

I also remember that I was always doin all those extreme sports shit... Everything from BMX & rollerblading....

& fuckin Nintendo... I rocked Nintendo every minute of the day that I wasnt playing sports.

the best times i remember is when my dad would say, "get in the car, we're goin for a ride", and he would take me and my bro out for cheap adventures. one thing i learned from those trips, there's lots of beautiful places to explore in nj. something i cant wait to do with my kidz someday.

what are yours? i remember when i bought my first nickle bag of dirt weed.....i was soooooo stoned good times :heart:

first time i went to school, my met bestfriend... still friends with him till this day... remember my first kiss and the girl it was with even were it was... first time i drove, first time i got drunk, first time i had sex (first time i tried to and failed lol), first (and only) time i fell in love, first time i had my heartbroken, first time i ditched school, first time i saw my first stand up comic and wanted to be a comic ]brian reagan] (i was in about 3rd grade and would i secretly stay up late to watch comic strip live on channel five @ 11pm saturday nights and snl afterwards), first time i went to the city alone,first time i got atari, nintendo, sega, genesis, tg16, neogeo, supernes, ps etc., first time i heard a cd, first time i went to hang out with my sister and "cool older kids" first time i posted on cp, first time i realised im old...