Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Wille Randolph REALLY the #1 choice for the Mets Spot?

pookie23

Why the fuck not even any word on Valentine? He already got us to the WS once with a team that wasn't suppose to be there...his main problem was Steve Phillips and now that he's not there wtf is the problem? Oh and anyone have any news on the rumor the Mets might be interested in Sammy Sosa?

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/nym/news/nym_news.jsp?ymd=20041028&content_id=907624&vkey=news_nym&fext=.jsp

no backman, no leyland...havent heard much of bobby v in a while...looks like randolph will be ur leader unless this is all a smokescreen for whats really going on...we should know sometime next week...

sosa on the mets...i dont think that will happen...

no backman, no leyland...havent heard much of bobby v in a while...looks like randolph will be ur leader unless this is all a smokescreen for whats really going on...we should know sometime next week...

sosa on the mets...i dont think that will happen...

Dammit - I just got the new LCD monitor at work too...gonna be a shame when I put my fist through it if Willie is named manager

pretty sad state of affairs when Backman doesnt want the jop cuz he rather hold out to see if he gets the Arizona job and Leyland doesnt want it cuause hes holding out hfor the phillies job

Dayummmmm FLushing is like the plague

shouldnt be like this its frikkin newyork , people should be lining up to get here