Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hating and loving someone at the same time

lafemcaliente

Guest gabo
anyone have a person in their life that they really dig, but they cant effin stand them at the same time?

yea, ive got a few :love::gang:

I have a few

It is impossible to HATE and LOVE at the same time.

If you love someone, it is impossible to hate them.

Hate is only an illusion created by man. Since hate is only an illusion, it is not real. Nothing unreal exists, therefor you cannot hate. The feelings that you are having are only symptoms of a greater dilemma, and that is you have lost contact with yourself. Find yourself, and you will only find love.

It is impossible to HATE and LOVE at the same time.

If you love someone, it is impossible to hate them.

i highly disagree.

you can love someone, and hate specific qualities about them, and on the flipside, hate someone and yet love certain things about them. its not a complete black and white, one side or the other ideology. there's a vast spectrum between the two where gray areas can make one extreme or the other not feasible.

Guest gabo
i highly disagree.

you can love someone, and hate specific qualities about them, and on the flipside, hate someone and yet love certain things about them. its not a complete black and white, one side or the other ideology. there's a vast spectrum between the two where gray areas can make one extreme or the other not feasible.

answer ur emails damn u!

i highly disagree.

I don't think you are understanding.

***DISCLAIMER***I am about to embark on a spiritual explanation of why you cannot hate and love at the same time. So if the talk of God scares you, stop reading ***END DISCLAIMER***

It is impossible to hate. Since we were created by God, we have been created perfect, without hate, sin and everything else. The hate that people experience is that of illusions caused by our free will that God has granted us. Many of us allow this free will to run rampant and begin to conceptualize the illusions as being the truth. Nothing but the truth exists, since hate is an illusion, it is false and unreal and untruth. God created everything and He did not create hate, only love. Hate does not exist, only an illusion of the feeling of hate is what the mind experiences. If one can disavow the conception of hate, the only substitute is love. The mind cannot experience the truth and untruth simultaneously, it must believe in one or the other. If the mind is experiencing love, hate is eradicated from the beliefs and therefore only the truth is known; if of course the love you are experiencing is true love and not false-love (and for that, entire books have been written).

i highly disagree.

I don't think you are understanding.

***DISCLAIMER***I am about to embark on a spiritual explanation of why you cannot hate and love at the same time. So if the talk of God scares you, stop reading ***END DISCLAIMER***

It is impossible to hate. Since we were created by God, we have been created perfect, without hate, sin and everything else. The hate that people experience is that of illusions caused by our free will that God has granted us. Many of us allow this free will to run rampant and begin to conceptualize the illusions as being the truth. Nothing but the truth exists, since hate is an illusion, it is false and unreal and untruth. God created everything and He did not create hate, only love. Hate does not exist, only an illusion of the feeling of hate is what the mind experiences. If one can disavow the conception of hate, the only substitute is love. The mind cannot experience the truth and untruth simultaneously, it must believe in one or the other. If the mind is experiencing love, hate is eradicated from the beliefs and therefore only the truth is known; if of course the love you are experiencing is true love and not false-love (and for that, entire books have been written).

.....get that religious crap out of here.....and it's crap because it's poorly stated and easily refuted......back to the issue at hand.....i've said it over and over again......it's all about one word........passion.......it can lead to negative or positive.......you cant deny it's existance but you can find a way to deal with it depending on its results......my passion is cheesecake, ergo i must curb that passion from time to time but not completely.......

.....get that religious crap out of here.....and it's crap because it's poorly stated and easily refuted......back to the issue at hand.....i've said it over and over again......it's all about one word........passion.......it can lead to negative or positive.......you cant deny it's existance but you can find a way to deal with it depending on its results......my passion is cheesecake, ergo i must curb that passion from time to time but not completely.......

it's not religion, it's spiritual.

....when you start discussing god and our creation, youre being religious....

Yes, please accept my most humble apologies. But it is my belief that when speaking of LOVE you are speaking of GOD. Sorry, just the way how it goes. So keep the LOVE shit off the SEX board!