Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok So Here They Are... Not Naked But A Lil Peak

italianp7

....why do you think al wants to hang with me all the time?......

ha! i hang with you cuz of all the women that swarm around you...not your djing skillz....

you spin trance anyways :puke:

now kaydup....hes spins circa style, fucking NASTY bro...would luv to chill with him and get some pointers on how to go from disco to 80s to hip hop to rock to house to classics to pop

........let me take you on a trip..........let me take you on a ride.............lol.......it's all about mixing it up.......check out the dj on the top floor of china club on saturdays......pure nastiness.......a few of the speakers are blown so the overall effect is even tighter..............

ha! i hang with you cuz of all the women that swarm around you...not your djing skillz....

you spin trance anyways :puke:

now kaydup....hes spins circa style, fucking NASTY bro...would luv to chill with him and get some pointers on how to go from disco to 80s to hip hop to rock to house to classics to pop

Hey Al wipe Kaydups cum off your mouth after u finish blowing him too,

Italian-u should've known u were gonna get busted on by just postin your tits, if you post the whole pic and your slammin, all the other fools who are bashin you, would still be bashin you, but it would be more flirtatious, and it is funny how most guys who are stickin up for you, are hinting for you to show more skin.

i figured i would get dickheads talking shit abut the pic but whatever... if youve noticed im the only one who showed my tits,

just ignore them. people without any self-confidence will bash for awhile, but they soon move on when you choose to prove that their existance is meaningless to you.

Or we have a bunch of attention starved whores that get off by teasing desperate men that resort to a messageboard for chickc, while everyone else sees that most people on here are fuckin looped and call them out..

you may be right...

1. are you desperate?

2. do you resort to messageboards for chicks?

3. Or, are you just looped and like to call people out?