Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok So Here They Are... Not Naked But A Lil Peak

italianp7

Nice boobs ItalianP. but it would be nice 2 see more ;)

you still have much to learn young jedi, talking like that won´t bring you any boobs. telling girls they´re 1)cheating with their bra and their breasts aren´t really that big, 2)that they try to hide their butt with that shirt or 3)that her knees must be all banged up from all that cocksucking in the allies she did when she was younger... that will lead to them presenting 1)titties, 2)butt, 3)legs.

basic reverse psychology man ;)

I love how this message board splits in two like its John Adams High cafeteria all over again. In one corner you've got all the cyber-Romeo's typing away furiously to defend this fat trash while sneekingly hinting for more nudes to beat their shriveled meat to at night. Then in the other corner you have all the people who call it like they see it, but need a catalyst to start the chant.

ItalianP: Obviously my honest "Professional" critique was too much for your plump little self to handle dont deny it. If I were really wrong you would post a full sized picture of your " 5'9 / 108 pound " self to dispel this Lorenzo Review. You expected to post your fat-tits with everything else cut out, to get some positive attention. Sorry hun, not with Lamas running about.

cyber-Romeo's typing away furiously to defend this fat trash while sneekingly hinting for more nudes to beat their shriveled meat to at night.

nah.....it's more about the fact that most people are shallow and scared to have themselves criticized, but are quick to make judgements of others.....

I love how this message board splits in two like its John Adams High cafeteria all over again. In one corner you've got all the cyber-Romeo's typing away furiously to defend this fat trash while sneekingly hinting for more nudes to beat their shriveled meat to at night. Then in the other corner you have all the people who call it like they see it, but need a catalyst to start the chant.

ItalianP: Obviously my honest "Professional" critique was too much for your plump little self to handle dont deny it. If I were really wrong you would post a full sized picture of your " 5'9 / 108 pound " self to dispel this Lorenzo Review. You expected to post your fat-tits with everything else cut out, to get some positive attention. Sorry hun, not with Lamas running about.

lol... im not even gonna waste my time with you and ur comments

nah.....it's more about the fact that most people are shallow and scared to have themselves criticized, but are quick to make judgements of others.....

Or we have a bunch of attention starved whores that get off by teasing desperate men that resort to a messageboard for chickc, while everyone else sees that most people on here are fuckin looped and call them out..