Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do you feel about the upcoming presidential election?

weyes

how do you feel about the upcoming presidential election?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. how do you feel about the upcoming presidential election?

• hopeful
    • scared
    • excited
    • pessimistic

i really hate bush and i have since before he was elected so i am hoping he is not re-elected. i hate to say it but i think he will be.

i guess it doesnt really matter who wins at this point, we have already fucked up, the damage is done. hopefully if bush gets re-elected he doesnt make anymore unjust and irrational decisions that cost thousands of innocent people their lives. i definitely wouldnt put it past him.

oh and also, it doesnt matter how we vote in CA, this state will go democratic. What matters is how the the states that are borderline vote because they can change things. I hate the electoral college nonsense, it makes it so every vote doesn't count.

i really hate bush and i have since before he was elected so i am hoping he is not re-elected. i hate to say it but i think he will be.

i guess it doesnt really matter who wins at this point, we have already fucked up, the damage is done. hopefully if bush gets re-elected he doesnt make anymore unjust and irrational decisions that cost thousands of innocent people their lives. i definitely wouldnt put it past him.

oh and also, it doesnt matter how we vote in CA, this state will go democratic. What matters is how the the states that are borderline vote because they can change things. I hate the electoral college nonsense, it makes it so every vote doesn't count.

now that was a great post, depressing but well informed.

i hope i don't get sick, like i did on the 2000 election. i got so stressed out that i literally got ill (fever and everything :( ). i was in new york, and the results still weren't even close to finalized when i went to bed at around 5am.

couldn'tve said it better myself...we should seriously think of getting married and having like 10 kids or something...the world needs more ppl. like you and me

I don't hate to say it, but I am a Bush Supporter... I am originally from Massachusetts and see how Kerry had flopped back and forth on issues in my state. Whom ever wins the vote, which will probably be another 2000 repeat of chad ridden double-counts, I trust that individual will guide the nation in a way of combating terrorism in a fashion that mimics the British. We as Americans are very new at the game of Anti terrorist tactics, we've only been at it for ~4 years. The Brits however, have been at it for over 600 years. You know, those pesky IRA yo's and the wild wing Provo's. We are newbies at this game, but we are learning. Whether it be Bush, or Kerry. The war on terrorism, isn't a doctrine that is written in stone, however it is a battle of intelligence and who can stand in the longest posture to 1. commit to the most damage or 2. prevent the damage from happening.

YOUR RIGHT.

i guess it doesnt really matter who wins at this point, (yes it does) we have already fucked up, (false) the damage is done. (damage? like 911? like France and the UN?) hopefully if bush gets re-elected he doesnt make anymore unjust and irrational (not) decisions that cost thousands of innocent (you mean terrorists?) people their lives. (so the UN and Sadam violating the rules for 11 years means nothing?) i definitely wouldnt put it past him. (sad and bitter).

oh and also, it doesnt matter how we vote in CA, this state will go democratic. (bleeding hearts...that's why california is full of idiots) What matters is how the states that are borderline vote because they can change things. (the changed things by keeping Bush in and stopping that idiot Kerry from doing WHO knows what to our country...) I hate the electoral college nonsense, it makes it so every vote doesn't count.

America has spoken. Kerry=TRAITOR. :gang: