Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ain't Got Shit To Do....

It's Wednesday, 9:08am and I already ain't got shit to do....just finished having an egg wrap and finishing up some coffee (probably gonna have to drop a deuce in 15 minutes or so)....the office is pretty much dead today.

So has everyone decided where they are going out this weekend? It should be a pretty good weekend with all the halloween parties not to mention my 25th birthday!!!!!

Friday, probably just going to lay low and maybe do dinner or something with the fam....Saturday, I'll be out in the city all day w/ some friends where I'll probably get some good dinner....still thinking about maybe getting a hotel room somewhere so we have a place to chill and blow rails all night, plus we won't have to worry about getting to or from the city....than gonna get dressed up and meet everyone @ Flow around 10 o'clock....get a couple of bottles of Remy, maybe a bottle of Crystal....hopefully hit up afterhours somewhere, maybe Crobar or something....

If anyone has any good parties for Sunday night let me know cause I already took off of work on Monday

:pint::pint::pint::pint::pint:

It's Wednesday, 9:08am and I already ain't got shit to do....just finished having an egg wrap and finishing up some coffee (probably gonna have to drop a deuce in 15 minutes or so)....the office is pretty much dead today.

So has everyone decided where they are going out this weekend? It should be a pretty good weekend with all the halloween parties not to mention my 25th birthday!!!!!

Friday, probably just going to lay low and maybe do dinner or something with the fam....Saturday, I'll be out in the city all day w/ some friends where I'll probably get some good dinner....still thinking about maybe getting a hotel room somewhere so we have a place to chill and blow rails all night, plus we won't have to worry about getting to or from the city....than gonna get dressed up and meet everyone @ Flow around 10 o'clock....get a couple of bottles of Remy, maybe a bottle of Crystal....hopefully hit up afterhours somewhere, maybe Crobar or something....

If anyone has any good parties for Sunday night let me know cause I already took off of work on Monday

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

wow..

CP has officially become your life

:type: