Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..squirrels....

misk

.....creepy :unhappy:

no,, are u kiddding me? THose little suckers are cute as hell. Espec. when they stand on their hind legs.

And i can communicate with them. I make this "knick" sound and they are on full alert :eek:

You wanna know some creepy animals? When 2 raccoons are outside your bedroom window staring right at you with those eyes. now THAT"S creepy :worry::shake:

You mean gmccookny did, right? Because I posted right after him.

that;s right i did

not necessarily on the same level as humans communicate. But when i make that sound, they tilt their lil head and look at me like :confused:

nothing wrong with communicating with animals. I mean, St. Francis of Assisi did.

funny story that has nothing to do with what you are talking about:

Me and my friend peter got back to his house one morning after a rough night of K and rolls and shit. So he has a gigantic pitbull so we go take it for a walk the dog goes does his shit then disapears behind a dumpster. We are like all right lets go tyson time to go. The dog comes out shking the hell out of some poor animal, as we closer to our mangled horror. It was the biggest skunk i have ever seen. I was like see you later peter, i give you a call tomorrow.

Nothing like being fucked out of your gord then trying to give a 100 lb pit bull a bath.

thanks for you support

squirrels are the ninjas of the animal world

What he said...

yeah dude, that happened to my friends' dog too upstate. The worst thing that could happen. the only way to get the skunk smell out is to give the dog a bath in tomato sauce

And to stay on topic, here's a nifty pic of a squirrel i took this morning having a beer under this car on my way to the 7 train: