Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gotta love the women in the office...

xlr8ted

Talking about baseball and football like they know what they're talking about...don't get me wrong, some do and thats great.. but then you have the old grey haired cuntbags that just started watching it this year, fuckin pisses me off... The woman two cubes over, I FUCKIN HATE YOU.

Talking about baseball and football like they know what they're talking about...don't get me wrong, some do and thats great.. but then you have the old grey haired cuntbags that just started watching it this year, fuckin pisses me off... The woman two cubes over, I FUCKIN HATE YOU.

eh fuck them... i swear at my old firm, every girl thought they were hot shit... but in reality theyre cold diarrhea... mofos swore theyre hot because they were part time models or whatever the fuck else they did on the weekend... and since every guy hits on them, it just reinforces that false feeling...

Oh...you mean like emjay, cookie, prphze & italian7?

woah...hold on there crackbaby...i don't think i've ever commented on anything having to do with sports...as a mattar of fact i don't watch sports (alright...on occasion i watch soccer, boxing or wrestling but very rarely, lately)

thanks,

the emjay